Subject: [MBONED] Channel Reflector

From: Hitoshi Asaeda <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 18:11:55 +0800 (CST)

Hello folks,

Thank you for listening my presentation in today's mboned meeting.

Since my Channel Reflector's presentation was not scheduled as the
official aganda, I'd put my presentation slide on my web page.
Please take a look at it if you are interested in it.
http://www.sfc.wide.ad.jp/~asaeda/talk/79ietf-mboned-cr.pdf

Channel Reflector (CR) is a multicast session/channel information
announcement system. It is the concrete implementation that fulfills
the requirements defined in the session announcement requirement
draft, draft-ietf-mboned-session-announcement-req-03.
If CR is deployed, we don't need to use SAP anymore!

It is very easy to use; the CR server works with http server and the
user interface is just a web browser.
You can visit our CR; http://www.channel-reflector.net

And now I'm seeking people who could install Channel Reflector in your
site. How to install? As written in the slide, it's easy. Please visit;
http://www.channel-reflector.org/rel1/INSTALL

Of course, you can use our CR without installing your CR in your site,
if you just browse the information of the globally available contents. 

To register your session information in a CR, user ID is required.
According to its concept, you register your user ID on your site CR,
but we can tentatively provide your user ID on our CR.
So if you are interested in its use (without installing CR on your
site), please tell me.

Thank you for your cooperation. Enjoy!

Regards,
--
Hitoshi Asaeda