Subject: [MBONED] Call For Agenda Items

From: Greg Shepherd <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2011 16:54:40 -0800

*,

Prague is approaching so please send your agenda items in so we can
post beforehand.

Thanks!,
Greg

---

From: Hitoshi Asaeda <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 23:47:39 +0900 (JST)

Hi,

We had revisited our session announcement requirement draft in the
last meeting and have revised it as a different draft, whose title is;
"Limitations of Session Announcement Protocol (SAP)".

The draft is now available on;
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-asaeda-mboned-sap-limitation-00

I'd like to ask a presentation slot for this draft.
Vincent or I will make a presentation if assigned.

Regards,
--
Hitoshi Asaeda