Subject: [MBONED] I-D Action:draft-ietf-mboned-mcaddrdoc-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 05 May 2011 11:45:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the MBONE Deployment Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Multicast Addresses for Documentation
	Author(s)       : T. Chown, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mboned-mcaddrdoc-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2011-05-05

This document discusses which multicast addresses should be used for
documentation purposes and reserves multicast addresses for such use.
Some multicast addresses are derived from AS numbers or unicast
addresses.  This document also explains how these can be used for
documentation purposes.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mboned-mcaddrdoc-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.