Subject: [MBONED] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-taylor-multrans-af2-specification-00.txt

From: Tom Taylor <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2011 22:44:24 -0500

This draft completes the framework we propose for solution of the 
multicast problem, at least for IPTV. Comments are welcome.

Tom Taylor

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for 
draft-taylor-multrans-af2-specification-00.txt
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2011 11:35:30 -0800
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
CC: [email-masked], [email-masked]

A new version of I-D, draft-taylor-multrans-af2-specification-00.txt has 
been successfully submitted by Tom Taylor and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-taylor-multrans-af2-specification
Revision:	 00
Title:		 Specification of an Adaptation Function Between Two Multicast 
Networks Supporting Different IP Versions
Creation date:	 2011-12-21
WG ID:		 Individual Submission
Number of pages: 6

Abstract:
    In some transitional multicast scenarios, the multicast signalling
    and content have to pass across network boundaries where one network
    supports IPv4, the other, IPv6.  An adaptation function is required
    at the boundary to support such a scenario.  This memo uses the term
    &quot;Type 2 Adaptation Function&quot; (AF2) for such a function.

The IETF Secretariat