Subject: [MBONED] Adoption of draft-boucadair-64-multicast-address-format

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2012 14:51:51 +0800

Support for the adoption of this document.

FYI.  We have implemented this document and source code is open sourced
now and available via http://sourceforge.net/projects/mb4/

Cheers,

Xiaohong

________________________________

There has been some discussion about
draft-boucadair-64-multicast-address-format on the list recently. We'd
like to see if there is support from the WG to adopt this as an Mboned
document. Please speak up if you support or oppose adopting this draft
as a WG document. 

The latest version can be found here:
 
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-boucadair-64-multicast-address-format-0
0
<http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-boucadair-64-multicast-address-format-
00>