Subject: [MBONED] MBONED Interim Meeting

From: Stig Venaas <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Feb 2012 14:27:19 -0800

Here are the webex details for the meeting.

Stig

Stig Venaas invites you to an online meeting using WebEx.

Meeting Number: 205 259 950
Meeting Password: mboned

-------------------------------------------------------
To join this meeting (Now from mobile devices!)
-------------------------------------------------------
1. Go to
https://cisco.webex.com/cisco/j.php?J=205259950&PW=NMjUxMjA5ZWI1
<https://cisco.webex.com/cisco/j.php?J=205259950&PW=NMjUxMjA5ZWI1>
2. Enter the meeting password: mboned
3. Click "Join Now".
4. Follow the instructions that appear on your screen.

----------------------------------------------------------------
ALERT:Toll-Free Dial Restrictions for (408) and (919) Area Codes
----------------------------------------------------------------

The affected toll free numbers are: (866) 432-9903 for the San
Jose/Milpitas area and (866) 349-3520 for the RTP area.

Please dial the local access number for your area from the list below:
- San Jose/Milpitas (408) area: 525-6800
- RTP (919) area: 392-3330

-------------------------------------------------------
To join the teleconference only
-------------------------------------------------------
1. Dial into Cisco WebEx (view all Global Access Numbers at
http://cisco.com/en/US/about/doing_business/conferencing/index.html
2. Follow the prompts to enter the Meeting Number (listed above) or
Access Code followed by the # sign.

San Jose, CA: +1.408.525.6800 RTP: +1.919.392.3330

US/Canada: +1.866.432.9903 United Kingdom: +44.20.8824.0117

India: +91.80.4350.1111 Germany: +49.619.6773.9002

Japan: +81.3.5763.9394 China: +86.10.8515.5666

http://www.webex.com

CCP:+14085256800x205259950#

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This WebEx service includes a feature that allows
audio and any documents and other materials exchanged or viewed during
the session to be recorded. By joining this session, you automatically
consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to the recording,
discuss your concerns with the meeting host prior to the start of the
recording or do not join the session. Please note that any such
recordings may be subject to discovery in the event of litigation.