Subject: [MBONED] Vancouver Agenda

From: Leonard Giuliano <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2012 12:06:49 -0700

Here's what we have so far in terms of presenters.  Please let me know if 
I missed anyone.  Those of you presenting please send the chairs your 
slides by this Fri so we have ample time to upload for remote viewers.

draft-kumar-mboned-64mcast-embedded-address-00	Stig		20 min
draft-tarapore-mboned-multicast-cdni-00		Sayko		10 min
AMT deployment experience			Sayko		10 min
draft-mcbride-armd-mcast-overview-02		McBride		10 min
draft-zhou-mboned-multrans-path-optimization-02	Zhou		10 min
draft-ietf-mboned-auto-multicast-14		Bumgardner	20 min

---

From: Tom Taylor <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2012 16:44:44 -0400

I trust Stig's presentation is the one he proposed regarding how to 
handle address mapping. If not, I'll be glad to work one up.

Could I have 10 minutes to point out the need for adaptation even with a 
dual stack network?\

Tom Taylor

On 25/07/2012 3:06 PM, Leonard Giuliano wrote:
>
> Here's what we have so far in terms of presenters.  Please let me know
> if I missed anyone.  Those of you presenting please send the chairs your
> _______________________________________________
> MBONED mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mboned
>

---

From: Stig Venaas <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2012 15:01:50 -0700

> handle address mapping. If not, I'll be glad to work one up.

Yes. I will try to talk about the different possible ways we can make
sure a translator (or other device) can know that an IPv4 address is
embedded, and the pros and cons of the different alternatives.

Including using a flag in the IP address, using a PIM join attribute,
using a well-known prefix, static configuration, out-of-band signaling.

Stig