Subject: [MBONED] I-D Action: draft-ietf-mboned-dc-deploy-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2013 08:08:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the MBONE Deployment Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Multicast in the Data Center Overview
	Author(s)       : Mike McBride
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mboned-dc-deploy-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2013-02-18

Abstract:
   There has been much interest in issues surrounding massive amounts of
   hosts in the data center.  These issues include the prevalent use of
   IP Multicast within the Data Center.  Its important to understand how
   IP Multicast is being deployed in the Data Center to be able to
   understand the surrounding issues with doing so.  This document
   provides a quick survey of uses of multicast in the data center and
   should serve as an aid to further discussion of issues related to
   large amounts of multicast in the data center.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mboned-dc-deploy

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mboned-dc-deploy-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/