Subject: [MBONED] adoption call for draft-rekhter-geo-distribution-control

From: Leonard Giuliano <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2014 16:08:42 -0800

Multicast Geo-Distribution Control 
(http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-rekhter-geo-distribution-control/) 
was presented in MBONED at IETF 88 (Vancouver) as well as IETF 83 (Paris). 
The authors are requesting adoption of this draft as a WG document in 
MBONED.  Please respond by Jan 29 if you do/do not support adoption of 
this draft.  For more background on this draft, please see:
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/mboned/current/msg01884.html

If you are listed as a document author or contributor please respond to
this email whether or not you are aware of any relevant IPR.

---

From: Yakov Rekhter <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2014 19:22:22 -0800

Lenny,

> this email whether or not you are aware of any relevant IPR.

I am not aware of any relevant IPR (responsing as an author).

Yakov.

---

From: "Jeffrey (Zhaohui) Zhang" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2014 14:41:13 +0000

I as a co-author is not aware of any relevant IPR.

Jeffrey

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Leonard Giuliano [mailto:[email-masked]]
> Sent: Tuesday, January 14, 2014 7:09 PM
> To: MBONED WG
> Subject: [MBONED] adoption call for draft-rekhter-geo-distribution-
> control
> 
>