Subject: Re: [MBONED] adoption call for draft-rekhter-geo-distribution-control

From: Leonard Giuliano <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2014 06:19:53 -0800

Based on response from the list as well as in previous meetings, there is 
consensus to adopt this draft in MBoned.  Could the authors please 
resubmit with a new 00 draft as a WG doc.

-Lenny and Greg

On Tue, 14 Jan 2014, Leonard Giuliano wrote:

-) 
-) Multicast Geo-Distribution Control
-) (http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-rekhter-geo-distribution-control/) was
-) presented in MBONED at IETF 88 (Vancouver) as well as IETF 83 (Paris). The
-) authors are requesting adoption of this draft as a WG document in MBONED.
-) Please respond by Jan 29 if you do/do not support adoption of this draft.
-) For more background on this draft, please see:
-) http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/mboned/current/msg01884.html
-) 
-) If you are listed as a document author or contributor please respond to
-) this email whether or not you are aware of any relevant IPR.
-) 
-)

---

From: Jeffrey Haas <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2014 09:53:30 -0500

> resubmit with a new 00 draft as a WG doc.

Thanks. Submission has been done.

-- Jeff