Subject: [MBONED] I-D Action: draft-ietf-mboned-geo-distribution-control-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 06 Feb 2014 07:17:39 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the MBONE Deployment Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Multicast Geo-Distribution Control
        Authors         : Huajin Jeng
                          Jeffrey Haas
                          Yakov Rekhter
                          Jeffrey (Zhaohui) Zhang
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mboned-geo-distribution-control-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2014-02-06

Abstract:
   Consider a content provider that wants to deliver a particular
   content to a set of customers/subscribers, where the provider and the
   subscribers are connected by an IP service provider.  This document
   covers two areas needed to accomplish this:

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mboned-geo-distribution-control/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mboned-geo-distribution-control-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/