Subject: [MBONED] New IETF LC forthcoming draft-ietf-mboned-auto-multicast

From: joel jaeggli <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2014 11:44:36 -0700

Folks,

This draft left the WG bound for IETF LC around 12/04/12.

A lot has happened since then.

We've assigned a new ipv4 amt prefix,

tentatively  198.17.79/24

Though that remains at the discretion of IANA until such time as this
draft clears the remaining hurdles.

It is my expectation that many if not most AMT providers would employ
their own anycast prefix.

We've pursued work on updated congestion control guidelines for multicast

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-shepherd-multicast-udp-guidelines-01

which remains an ongoing process.

If there are further considerations or concerns associated with the
draft please address them to me soon as I intended to rerun the IETF LC
here shortly.

Thanks!
joel