Subject: [MBONED] Fwd: [RFC State] <draft-ietf-mboned-auto-multicast-18> has been added to the RFC Editor database

From: Greg Shepherd <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2014 11:31:49 -0800

Congratulations to everyone who contributed and endured! And a huge Thank
You to Greg Bumgardner for sticking with the Author roll throughout the
discuss resolutions.

Cheers,
Greg

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, Dec 8, 2014 at 11:19 AM
Subject: [RFC State] <draft-ietf-mboned-auto-multicast-18> has been added
to the RFC Editor database
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked],
[email-masked], [email-masked]

Author(s),

We have received notice that your document
draft-ietf-mboned-auto-multicast-18 has
been approved for publication as an RFC.  The document has
been added to the RFC Editor queue and you can check the status at
<http://www.rfc-editor.org/queue2.html#draft-ietf-mboned-auto-multicast>

If you submitted your XML file using the I-D submission tool, we have
already retrieved it.  If you did not submit the XML file via the I-D
submission tool, or if you have an updated version (e.g., updated
contact information), please send us the XML file at this time.  Please
attach the file as draft-ietf-mboned-auto-multicast-18.xml, and specify
any differences between the approved I-D and the document that the XML
produces.  We recommend using xml2rfc v2 <http://xml.resource.org/> to
create
your document.  See the RSE's message about the RFC Editor's transition to
xml2rfc v2 here
<http://www.rfc-editor.org/pipermail/rfc-interest/2013-December/005835.html
>.

If you created this document using -ms nroff, please send us the
source file.

This should help increase the pace with which documents move through
the RFC Editor queue.

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Thank you.

The RFC Editor Team

---

From: joel jaeggli <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2014 23:11:54 -0800

On 12/8/14 11:31 AM, Greg Shepherd wrote:
> Congratulations to everyone who contributed and endured! And a huge
> Thank You to Greg Bumgardner for sticking with the Author roll
> throughout the discuss resolutions.

this took a little longer than I assumed when I came on board even if
that was only the last 15%.

Thanks for your perseverance.
> From: <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>>
> Subject: [RFC State] <draft-ietf-mboned-auto-multicast-18> has been
> added to the RFC Editor database
> To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
> Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>,
> [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>,
> [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>,
> [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
>
>
> Author(s),
>
> <http://www.rfc-editor.org/pipermail/rfc-interest/2013-December/005835.html>.
>
> _______________________________________________
> MBONED mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mboned