Subject: [MBONED] I-D Action: draft-ietf-mboned-mtrace-v2-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 09 Oct 2015 00:52:11 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the MBONE Deployment Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Mtrace Version 2: Traceroute Facility for IP Multicast
        Authors         : Hitoshi Asaeda
                          Kerry Meyer
                          WeeSan Lee
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mboned-mtrace-v2-12.txt
	Pages           : 34
	Date            : 2015-10-09

Abstract:
   This document describes the IP multicast traceroute facility, named
   Mtrace version 2 (Mtrace2).  Unlike unicast traceroute, Mtrace2
   requires special implementations on the part of routers.  This
   specification describes the required functionality in multicast
   routers, as well as how an Mtrace2 client invokes a query and
   receives a reply.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mboned-mtrace-v2/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mboned-mtrace-v2-12

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mboned-mtrace-v2-12

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Hitoshi Asaeda <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2015 22:42:02 +0900

Folks,

We have revised the mtrace2 draft.
This revised draft addresses all editorial issues
previously given by the WG members and AD.

Greg and Lenny, we believe this is ready for WGLC.
You can start WGLC before or after the upcoming meeting.

Regards,
--
Hitoshi Asaeda

> 2015/10/09 16:52, [email-masked] wrote:
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> MBONED mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mboned