Subject: [MBONED] Ben Campbell's No Objection on draft-ietf-mboned-interdomain-peering-bcp-14: (with COMMENT)

From: Ben Campbell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 03 Nov 2017 07:41:00 -0700

Ben Campbell has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-mboned-interdomain-peering-bcp-14: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mboned-interdomain-peering-bcp/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for addressing my DISCUSS point.

As a new editorial comment, I note that there are a few other mentions of
"location" in the draft. It might be helpful to qualify those as "network
location". But this is not a show stopper, since you did qualify it in the
authoritative mention.