Subject: [MBONED] Kathleen Moriarty's No Objection on draft-ietf-mboned-mtrace-v2-22: (with COMMENT)

From: Kathleen Moriarty <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2018 13:22:42 -0800

Kathleen Moriarty has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-mboned-mtrace-v2-22: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mboned-mtrace-v2/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for 9.2 and 9.3, it is very nice to see a control that can limit
traceroute functionality by administrative domain to cut down on reconnaissance
and other attack/pre-attack activities.  We normally just add warnings of that
possibility in OAM drafts, so thank you!

---

From: Hitoshi Asaeda <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2018 11:47:21 +0900

Hi Kathleen,

Thank you very much for your review!

> 2018/01/24 6:22, Kathleen Moriarty <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> _______________________________________________
> MBONED mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mboned

Best regards,
--
Hitoshi Asaeda