Subject: [MBONED] [mboned] WG draft combined with earlier individual submission to [intarea] EG

From: Charlie Perkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2018 13:04:22 -0800

Hello folks,

In the [intarea] WG, an earlier individual submission 
(draft-perkins-intarea-multicast-ieee802) had been submitted for 
consideration in that working group.  That draft has recently been 
expired, but with the permission of the other [intarea] authors I have 
combined the material from the [intarea] draft into the new [mboned] WG 
document.  I think that the merged document has a lot more relevant 
material that will be of good interest to the [mboned] WG.

The intarea draft was produced following on a 2015 presentation from 
IEEE 802.11 presentation, which is available here:

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/15/11-15-1261-03-0arc-multicast-performance-optimization-features-overview-for-ietf-nov-2015.ppt

I hope to post the combined draft in the next few days.  I have received 
some relevant comments on the [intarea] source materials which still 
need to be addressed after the merged document is posted, but that will 
take a bit longer to do and we hope to initiate some discussion soon, in 
time for IETF 101.

Regards,
Charlie P.