Subject: [MBONED] call for MBONED agenda items in Montreal

From: Leonard Giuliano <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2018 23:51:55 -0700

We are currently scheduled for MBONED for 1:30PM on Tues.  Since we ran 
out of time in our last joint meeting with PIM, we will not be meeting 
jointly this time, however, we will be going back-to-back with PIM 
following right after MBONED in the same room.

Anyway, if you have something you'd like to present, please let the chairs 
know what the draft name is and how much time you would like.

-Lenny and Greg

---

From: "Holland, Jake" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2018 20:32:56 +0000

Hi Lenny,

I would like 10-15 minutes for a remote presentation of AMBI (Asymmetric Manifest-Based Integrity), a new proposal for providing cryptographic integrity for the packets in a multicast stream:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jholland-mboned-ambi/

We're hoping this work can address an important security gap for interdomain multicast, and we would value feedback from the mboned wg.

My co-author, Kyle, will also be requesting a presentation slot on Monday in secdispatch, since we think this work should happen in the security area (possibly by re-opening msec, if we can get consensus that it would be worthwhile).

Regards,
Jake

On 2018-06-26, 23:52, "Leonard Giuliano" <[email-masked]> wrote:

    -Lenny and Greg
    
    _______________________________________________
    MBONED mailing list
    [email-masked]
    https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mboned