Subject: [MBONED] WGLC for draft-ietf-mboned-dc-deploy and draft-ietf-mboned-deprecate-interdomain-asm

From: Leonard Giuliano <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2019 13:34:06 -0700

We would like to officially begin working group last call for BOTH 
draft-ietf-mboned-dc-deploy and 
draft-ietf-mboned-deprecate-interdomain-asm.  Please post whether you 
support/oppose the advancement of either/both of the drafts as well as any 
comments you may have to the list by Aug 16.  Also, please note if you are 
aware of any IPR involved in this drafts (we must hear from the authors 
about IPR).

Most recent version of the draft can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mboned-dc-deploy/
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mboned-deprecate-interdomain-asm/

---

From: Mike McBride <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2019 18:26:58 -0700

Thanks Lenny. No IPR for dc-deploy.

mike

On Fri, Jul 19, 2019 at 1:34 PM Leonard Giuliano
<lenny=[email-masked]> wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> MBONED mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mboned

---

From: Mike McBride <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2019 13:02:50 -0700

And we just updated draft-ietf-mboned-dc-deploy this week. Good time
to review it. Normally we would request a new wglc, with a fair amount
of changes made, but since we are in the middle of a long last call
would suggest just letting the wglc continue.

thanks,
mike

---

From: Mikael Abrahamsson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2019 06:56:58 +0200 (CEST)

On Fri, 19 Jul 2019, Leonard Giuliano wrote:

> draft-ietf-mboned-dc-deploy and draft-ietf-mboned-deprecate-interdomain-asm. 
> Please post whether you support/oppose the advancement of either/both of the 
> drafts as well as any comments you may have to the list by Aug 16.  Also, 
> please note if you are aware of any IPR involved in this drafts (we must hear 
> from the authors about IPR).
>

I am not aware of any IPR relevant to 
draft-ietf-mboned-deprecate-interdomain-asm.

-- 
Mikael Abrahamsson    email: [email-masked]

---

From: Olufemi Komolafe <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2019 10:33:00 -0400

> On 19 Jul 2019, at 16:34, Leonard Giuliano <lenny=[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> 
> We would like to officially begin working group last call for BOTH draft-ietf-mboned-dc-deploy and draft-ietf-mboned-deprecate-interdomain-asm.  Please post whether you support/oppose the advancement of either/both of the drafts as well as any comments you may have to the list by Aug 16.  Also, please note if you are aware of any IPR involved in this drafts (we must hear from the authors about IPR).
> 
> https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mboned-dc-deploy/ <https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mboned-dc-deploy/>

I am not aware of any IPR relating to draft-ietf-mboned-dc-deploy.

Regards,
Femi