Subject: [MBONED] I-D Action: draft-ietf-mboned-ieee802-mcast-problems-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2019 11:25:45 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the MBONE Deployment WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Multicast Considerations over IEEE 802 Wireless Media
        Authors         : Charles E. Perkins
                          Mike McBride
                          Dorothy Stanley
                          Warren Kumari
                          Juan Carlos Zuniga
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mboned-ieee802-mcast-problems-07.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2019-07-26

Abstract:
   Well-known issues with multicast have prevented the deployment of
   multicast in 802.11 and other local-area wireless environments.  This
   document offers guidance on known limitations and problems with
   wireless multicast.  Also described are certain multicast enhancement
   features that have been specified by the IETF and by IEEE 802 for
   wireless media, as well as some operational choices that can be taken
   to improve the performace of the network.  Finally, some
   recommendations are provided about the usage and combination of these
   features and operational choices.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mboned-ieee802-mcast-problems/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mboned-ieee802-mcast-problems-07
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-mboned-ieee802-mcast-problems-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mboned-ieee802-mcast-problems-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/