Subject: [MBONED] I-D Action: draft-ietf-mboned-dc-deploy-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2019 07:49:48 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the MBONE Deployment WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Multicast in the Data Center Overview
        Authors         : Mike McBride
                          Olufemi Komolafe
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mboned-dc-deploy-07.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2019-07-23

Abstract:
   The volume and importance of one-to-many traffic patterns in data
   centers is likely to increase significantly in the future.  Reasons
   for this increase are discussed and then attention is paid to the
   manner in which this traffic pattern may be judiously handled in data
   centers.  The intuitive solution of deploying conventional IP
   multicast within data centers is explored and evaluated.  Thereafter,
   a number of emerging innovative approaches are described before a
   number of recommendations are made.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mboned-dc-deploy/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mboned-dc-deploy-07
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-mboned-dc-deploy-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mboned-dc-deploy-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/