Subject: [MBONED] I-D Action: draft-ietf-mboned-driad-amt-discovery-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2019 19:46:23 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the MBONE Deployment WG of the IETF.

        Title           : DNS Reverse IP AMT Discovery
        Author          : Jake Holland
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mboned-driad-amt-discovery-09.txt
	Pages           : 34
	Date            : 2019-10-27

Abstract:
   This document updates RFC 7450 (Automatic Multicast Tunneling, or
   AMT) by extending the relay discovery process to use a new DNS
   resource record named AMTRELAY when discovering AMT relays for
   source-specific multicast channels.  The reverse IP DNS zone for a
   multicast sender's IP address is configured to use AMTRELAY resource
   records to advertise a set of AMT relays that can receive and forward
   multicast traffic from that sender over an AMT tunnel.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mboned-driad-amt-discovery/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mboned-driad-amt-discovery-09
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-mboned-driad-amt-discovery-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mboned-driad-amt-discovery-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/