Subject: [MBONED] Rtgdir last call review of draft-ietf-mboned-driad-amt-discovery-09

From: Carlos Pignataro via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Dec 2019 12:48:12 -0800

Reviewer: Carlos Pignataro
Review result: Ready

Hello,

I have been selected as the Routing Directorate reviewer for this draft.
The Routing Directorate seeks to review all routing or routing-related
drafts as they pass through IETF last call and IESG review, and sometimes
on special request. The purpose of the review is to provide assistance to
the Routing ADs. For more information about the Routing Directorate, please
see http://trac.tools.ietf.org/area/rtg/trac/wiki/RtgDir

Although these comments are primarily for the use of the Routing ADs, it
would be helpful if you could consider them along with any other IETF Last
Call comments that you receive, and strive to resolve them through
discussion or by updating the draft.

Summary: Ready.

While I share some of the comments from the Ops Dir review, those are covered there.

This is a useful and well written document.

Best,

Carlos.