Subject: [MBONED] Éric Vyncke's No Objection on draft-ietf-mboned-deprecate-interdomain-asm-05: (with COMMENT)

From: Éric Vyncke via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2019 09:24:32 -0800

Éric Vyncke has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-mboned-deprecate-interdomain-asm-05: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mboned-deprecate-interdomain-asm/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for the work put into this document. The document is really easy to
read with a nice introduction. I trust the responsible AD and my routing
colleagues on their evaluation whether it is reasonable, sensible and useful to
deprecate ASM in interdomain deployments.

Regards,

-éric

== COMMENTS ==
Mostly a DISCUSS but really trivial to fix, please refer to RFC 8174 in
addition to RFC 2119.

Also, AFAIK, Toerless is affiliated to Futurewei and not Huawei, please fix his
affiliation in the header.

-- Section 8 --
Should also contain IPv6 examples.

== NITS ==

-- Section 2.3 --
Please use lowercase in IPv6 addresses.