Subject: [MBONED] I-D Action: draft-ietf-mboned-cbacc-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2020 06:51:08 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the MBONE Deployment WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Circuit Breaker Assisted Congestion Control
        Author          : Jake Holland
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mboned-cbacc-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2020-03-10

Abstract:
   This document specifies Circuit Breaker Assisted Congestion Control
   (CBACC).  CBACC enables fast-trip Circuit Breakers by publishing rate
   metadata about multicast channels from senders to intermediate
   network nodes or receivers.  The circuit breaker behavior is defined
   as a supplement to receiver driven congestion control systems, to
   preserve network health if receivers subscribe to a volume of traffic
   that exceeds capacity policies or capability for a network or
   receiver.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mboned-cbacc/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mboned-cbacc-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-mboned-cbacc-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/