Subject: [MBONED] I-D Action: draft-ietf-mboned-multicast-yang-model-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 07 Mar 2020 01:36:17 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the MBONE Deployment WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Multicast YANG Data Model
        Authors         : Zheng Zhang
                          Cui(Linda) Wang
                          Ying Cheng
                          Xufeng Liu
                          Mahesh Sivakumar
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mboned-multicast-yang-model-03.txt
	Pages           : 35
	Date            : 2020-03-07

Abstract:
   This document provides a general multicast YANG data model, which
   takes full advantages of existed multicast protocol models to control
   the multicast network, and guides the deployment of multicast
   service.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mboned-multicast-yang-model/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mboned-multicast-yang-model-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-mboned-multicast-yang-model-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mboned-multicast-yang-model-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/