Subject: [MBONED] Invitation: MBONED/PIM virtual WG joint meetings @ Tue Apr 21, 2020 9am - 11am (PDT) ([email-masked])

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2020 14:11:18 +0000

You have been invited to the following event.

Title: MBONED/PIM virtual WG joint meetings
MBONED/PIM Working Group invites you to join this Webex meeting.

Meeting number (access code): 612 204 028
Meeting password: ijMiYkgh245

Tuesday, April 21, 2020
9:00 am  |  (UTC-07:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)  |  2 hrs
When: Tue Apr 21, 2020 9am – 11am Pacific Time - Los Angeles
Where: Meeting number (access code): 612 204 028 Meeting password:  
ijMiYkgh245
Calendar: [email-masked]
Who:
     * [email-masked] - organizer
     * [email-masked]

Event details:  
https://www.google.com/calendar/event?action=VIEW&eid=M3ViYnBibmFxdDdqOTRsdWEzaXNnOGllZjYgbWJvbmVkQGlldGYub3Jn&tok=MTYjZ2pzaGVwQGdtYWlsLmNvbTNmMTEzNmRlNzAwOThmMzYxZDc5NTM4YmI3Yjk4MzIxZmM3ZGVlMTE&ctz=America%2FLos_Angeles&hl=en&es=0

Invitation from Google Calendar: https://www.google.com/calendar/

You are receiving this courtesy email at the account [email-masked]  
because you are an attendee of this event.

To stop receiving future updates for this event, decline this event.  
Alternatively you can sign up for a Google account at  
https://www.google.com/calendar/ and control your notification settings for  
your entire calendar.

Forwarding this invitation could allow any recipient to send a response to  
the organizer and be added to the guest list, or invite others regardless  
of their own invitation status, or to modify your RSVP. Learn more at  
https://support.google.com/calendar/answer/37135#forwarding