Subject: [MBONED] I-D Action: draft-ietf-mboned-ambi-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2020 15:19:44 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the MBONE Deployment WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Asymmetric Manifest Based Integrity
        Authors         : Jake Holland
                          Kyle Rose
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mboned-ambi-01.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2020-10-31

Abstract:
   This document defines Asymmetric Manifest-Based Integrity (AMBI).
   AMBI allows each receiver or forwarder of a stream of multicast
   packets to check the integrity of the contents of each packet in the
   data stream.  AMBI operates by passing cryptographically verifiable
   hashes of the data packets inside manifest messages, and sending the
   manifests over authenticated out-of-band communication channels.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mboned-ambi/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mboned-ambi-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-mboned-ambi-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mboned-ambi-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/