Subject: Re: [MBONED] IETF110 call for MBONED mtg agenda items

From: "Holland, Jake" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2021 15:17:08 +0000

Hi Greg and Lenny,

Could I have a slot to give an update on the multicast to the browser
work and the trial insights and feedback we got so far?  I'll also very
briefly touch on the doc status for -mnat, -dorms, -cbacc, and -ambi.

I think I can do it in under 30 minutes.  I could probably do an
abbreviated version in under 20 if we'll be crowded on time.

Best regards,
Jake

On 2/18/21, 1:04 AM, "Leonard Giuliano" <lenny=[email-masked]> wrote:

MBONED is scheduled for Thurs, Mar 11 at 13:00-15:00.  Please let the 
chairs know if you have something you'd like to present (draft name and 
desired duration).

Thanks,
Greg and Lenny

_______________________________________________
MBONED mailing list
[email-masked]
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mboned__;!!GjvTz_vk!EylI3hzMq4NvCJe7c7rJ0MixBgMw1Vgpn-WAWk6eokqhszxC50-0JRUdKuE3mns$