Subject: [MBONED] Benjamin Kaduk's No Objection on draft-ietf-mboned-ieee802-mcast-problems-15: (with COMMENT)

From: Benjamin Kaduk via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2021 18:50:59 -0700

Benjamin Kaduk has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-mboned-ieee802-mcast-problems-15: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mboned-ieee802-mcast-problems/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for addressing my last comments!

---

From: "Eric Vyncke (evyncke)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2021 06:52:55 +0000

Thank you Ben for clearing your DISCUSS during such a busy week!

Thank you to all authors and especially to Mike for the last mile, which was longer than expected.

I am approving ASAP this very useful document

-éric