Subject: [MBONED] I-D Action: draft-ietf-mboned-multicast-telemetry-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2022 13:26:41 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the MBONE Deployment WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Multicast On-path Telemetry Solutions
        Authors         : Haoyu Song
                          Mike McBride
                          Greg Mirsky
                          Gyan Mishra
                          Hitoshi Asaeda
                          Tianran Zhou
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mboned-multicast-telemetry-02.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2022-01-04

Abstract:
   This document discusses the requirement of on-path telemetry for
   multicast traffic.  The existing solutions are examined and their
   issues are identified.  Solution modifications are proposed to allow
   the original multicast tree to be correctly reconstructed without
   unnecessary replication of telemetry information.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mboned-multicast-telemetry/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-mboned-multicast-telemetry-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mboned-multicast-telemetry-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts