Subject: [mdnsext] Informal mdnsext "Bar BoF" at IETF 86

From: Kerry Lynn <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2013 20:15:25 -0400

Greetings,

I'd like to make some progress this week on the mdnsext requirements draft,
based on the many
excellent comments that were made on the mailing list.  I propose that we
meet near the podium
tomorrow (Mon) night after the conclusion of the Technical Plenary and
decide on a destination
from there.  I am also available Wed or Thurs evening if we can get a group
of five or more to work
on this.  Send me email to indicate interest and availability.  I'll scout
for meeting places tomorrow.

Regards, -K-

---

From: Kerry Lynn <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2013 13:55:55 -0400

Greetings,

I've heard from several folks who are available tonight and we will
meet at the podium as planned.  However, I've also heard from several
who would like to attend tonight but cannot.  Therefore, I'd propose that
we hold several small meetings if there's interest.  I've proposed some
time slots in a Doodle poll: http://www.doodle.com/exutytxihssrwpx2
Sign up if you're available and we'll meet if there's a quorum.  Note
proposed times are EDT.

Regards, -K-

On Sun, Mar 10, 2013 at 8:15 PM, Kerry Lynn <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Greetings,
>
> I'd like to make some progress this week on the mdnsext requirements
> draft, based on the many
> from there.  I am also available Wed or Thurs evening if we can get a
> group of five or more to work

---

From: Ralph Droms <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2013 13:58:52 -0400

Sorry, Kerry, I have a prior commitment for dinner Mon PM.

- Ralph

On Mar 10, 2013, at 8:15 PM 3/10/13, Kerry Lynn <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Greetings,
> 
> I'd like to make some progress this week on the mdnsext requirements draft, based on the many
> excellent comments that were made on the mailing list.  I propose that we meet near the podium
> tomorrow (Mon) night after the conclusion of the Technical Plenary and decide on a destination
> from there.  I am also available Wed or Thurs evening if we can get a group of five or more to work
> on this.  Send me email to indicate interest and availability.  I'll scout for meeting places tomorrow.
> 
> Regards, -K-
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> mdnsext mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mdnsext