Subject: [media-types] Review of a registration request for application/vnd.sparql-generate

From: Maxime Lefrançois <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 Sep 2016 14:26:51 +0000

Dear all,

Please find below the media type registration form for a new media type:
application/vnd.sparql-generate

It is an extension of the application/sparql-query media type, so I reused
some parts of the form at
https://www.w3.org/TR/2007/CR-rdf-sparql-query-20070614/#mediaType

Kind regards,
Maxime Lefrançois

Type name: application

Subtype name: vnd.sparql-generate

Required parameters: None

Optional parameters: None

Encoding considerations: The syntax of the SPARQL-Generate Language is
expressed over code points in Unicode [UNICODE]. The encoding is always
UTF-8 [RFC3629]. Unicode code points may also be expressed using an \uXXXX
(U+0 to U+FFFF) or \UXXXXXXXX syntax (for U+10000 onwards) where X is a
hexadecimal digit [0-9A-F]

Security considerations: See SPARQL Query appendix C, Security
Considerations as well as RFC 3629 [RFC3629] section 7, Security
Considerations.

Interoperability considerations: There are no known interoperability issues.

Published specification: https://w3id.org/sparql-generate/language.html

Fragment identifier considerations: None

Additional information:

Magic number(s): A SPARQL-Generate query may have the string ‘PREFIX’ (case
independent) near the beginning of the document.

File extension(s): “.rqg”

Macintosh file type code(s): TEXT

Person & email address to contact for further information: Maxime
Lefrançois [email-masked]

Intended usage: COMMON

Restrictions on usage: None

Author/Change controller: Maxime Lefrançois [email-masked]