Subject: [media-types] Application for Media-Type Registration for image/ktx2

From: Mark Callow <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 May 2020 17:04:51 -0700

Dear Media-Types Experts,

Attached is an application for registration of a media-type called image/ktx2. I apologize for not using your web form but I had already written the attached application, based on my previous registration of image/ktx, before I discovered you had a web form. I don’t want to waste time copying and pasting into the form. Also the attached application is included in the specification and I want to make sure that does not differ from what IANA will publish.

Regards

    -Mark

---

From: Petter Reinholdtsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 31 May 2020 09:10:03 +0200

[Mark Callow]
> Attached is an application for registration of a media-type called
> image/ktx2. I apologize for not using your web form but I had already
> written the attached application, based on my previous registration of
> image/ktx, before I discovered you had a web form. I don’t want to
> waste time copying and pasting into the form. Also the attached
> application is included in the specification and I want to make sure
> that does not differ from what IANA will publish.

After following this mailing list for a while, I have concluded that
this mailing list do not reach the same people as those processing the
media type applications, which need to be submitted using the web form.
So there is no time saved by posting here, only the possibility to get
feedback on the application before it is finalised.:)

--
Happy hacking
Petter Reinholdtsen