Subject: [media-types] text/shaclc mime type

From: Vladimir Alexiev <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2020 18:04:39 +0300

text/shaclc <#text-shaclc>Type name:textSubtype name:shaclcRequired
parameters:NoneEncoding considerations:SHACL Compact Syntax (SHACLC) is a
text language encoded in UTF-8.Security considerations:

Revealing the structure of an RDF graph can reveal information about the
content of conformant data. For instance, a schema with a predicate to
describe cancer stage indicates that conforming graphs describe patients
with cancer.

The process of testing a graph's conformance to a schema could draw
significant system resources and be a vector for Denial of Service attacks.

RDF Turtle security considerations
<https://www.w3.org/TR/turtle/#sec-mediaReg> about IRI spoofing may also
apply here.
Interoperability considerations:Not ApplicablePublished specification:This
document <https://w3c.github.io/shacl/shacl-compact-syntax/> (To appear
shortly, PR at https://github.com/w3c/shacl/pull/4)Applications that use
this media type:An implementations of SHACLC is part of the TopQuadrant
SHACL API <https://github.com/TopQuadrant/shacl>Additional information:Magic
number(s):SHACLC documents will likely have the words PREFIX or BASE (case
sensitive) near the beginning of the document. However, the same words may
appear in Turtle and SPARQL documents.File extension(s):.shaclcMacintosh
file type code(s):TEXTPerson & email address to contact for further
information:Vladimir Alexiev <[email-masked]>Intended usage:
CommonRestrictions on usage:NoneAuthor(s):Holger Knublauch, TopQuadrantChange
controller:W3C SHACL Community Group <https://www.w3.org/community/shacl/>

-- 
Vladimir Alexiev, PhD, PMP
Chief Data Architect
Sirma AI, trading as Ontotext: https://www.ontotext.com, LinkedIn
<https://www.linkedin.com/company-beta/208070>, Twitter
<https://twitter.com/ontotext>, Rate GraphDB
<http://www.capterra.com/database-management-software/reviews/157533/Graph%20DB/Ontotext/new>
Email: [email-masked], skype:valexiev1
Mobile: +359 888 568 132, SMS: [email-masked]
Calendar:
https://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=[email-masked]
Publications and CV: https://github.com/VladimirAlexiev/my