Subject: [media-types] [IANA #1196037] AutoReply: Confirm: [email-masked]:YIiHfACHzvGV:Nvgd6jGpN2Ny9cjSOfJLs79hEj0XprDMsE0mZg

From: "Abuse Enquiries via RT" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2021 21:52:07 +0000

To whom it may concern:

This is an automatically generated message to notify you that we have
received your request, and it has been recorded in our ticketing
system with a reference number of 1196037.

There is no need to reply to this message right now. IANA staff will review
your message and reply to your inquiry within three (3) business days.

If this message is in reply to a previously submitted ticket, it is 
possible that the previous ticket has been marked as closed. As we 
review this ticket, we will also review previous correspondence and 
take appropriate action.

To expedite processing, and ensure our staff can view the full history 
of this request, please make sure you include the follow exact text in
the subject line of all future correspondence on this issue:

         [IANA #1196037]

You can also simply reply to this message, as this tag is already in 
the subject line.

Thank you,

IANA Services
[email-masked]
PTI

Please note: By submitting my personal data, I agree that my personal data
will be processed in accordance with the Privacy Policy
<https://www.icann.org/privacy/policy>.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

The ietf.org mailing-list server has received a list posting from 
[email-masked] to [email-masked] with the subject 
'Warning Notice: [email-masked] Verification Required'

As the sender address isn't subscribed to the list, and has not been
confirmed earlier, we have to request a confirmation of the address.
To confirm the address, send a message to [email-masked],
with the same subject line as this message.

(Simply sending a 'reply' to this message should work from most email
interfaces, since that usually leaves the subject line in the right
form.  The reply's additional "Re:" is ok.)

For diagnostic purposes, this sender email confirmation step has ID:
YIiHfACHzvGV

If you do not wish your posting to the list to go through, simply
disregard this message.  Questions to [email-masked].