Subject: [media-types] WG: Still need an editor....

From: Harald Alvestrand <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2021 23:31:37 +0100

At the moment, the -haptics draft has been republished as 
draft-ietf-mediaman-haptics-00.

We're still waiting for the -suffixes draft to be republished under the 
new name.

But more importantly, we're still hoping for someone to volunteer as 
editor for the "process for creating a new top level type".

Any takers?

Harald

---

From: Manu Sporny <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2021 17:51:10 -0500

On 12/1/21 5:31 PM, Harald Alvestrand wrote:
> We're still waiting for the -suffixes draft to be republished under the new name.

Hrm... submission was made on 2021-11-21 under the new
draft-ietf-mediaman-suffixes-00 name:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/submit/status/122877/4916a3d3520c5281544e5cbc2338d760/

Request to approve was made here:

https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/media-types/aYhgGiSFrX8aOgh-aT9F6kzfryg/

The submission page still says: "The submission is pending approval by the
group chairs." (image attached)

Did I press the wrong button and/or pull an incorrect lever?

The moon was full and the wolves were howling on that fateful night, which is
the sign I thought we had all agreed to. :P

-- manu

-- 
Manu Sporny - https://www.linkedin.com/in/manusporny/
Founder/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
News: Digital Bazaar Announces New Case Studies (2021)
https://www.digitalbazaar.com/

---

From: Harald Alvestrand <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2021 23:54:22 +0100

Thank you - I seem to have missed the notification that my approval was 
needed.

Now approved, should be published momentarily.

On 12/1/21 11:51 PM, Manu Sporny wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> media-types mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/media-types