Subject: [media-types] [WG] Agenda and slides uploaded

From: Harald Alvestrand <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2022 09:11:28 +0100

I have uploaded the agenda and slides to the datatracker for the 
MEDIAMAN session on Wednesday.

To presenters: If you want to add slides directly into my deck, go here:

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1ZJp-5X7hIl9As4GvnzHJcLFIdvHb4vF_TyuXzXoFc4Q/edit?usp=sharing

and ask for permission to edit. (I can't share this doc publicly due to 
org policies, but I can give permission to those who need it).

Harald

---

From: Harald Alvestrand <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2022 17:30:04 +0100

Manu and Martin, I see that you attached the slides within the agenda 
slide deck. Good - this is simplest!

I have uploaded a new version of "agenda slides" that includes all those 
slides.

Yeshwant, do you need slides, or do you intend to just present verbally 
on "Haptics"?

Harald

On 3/20/22 09:11, Harald Alvestrand wrote:
> and ask for permission to edit. (I can't share this doc publicly due 
> to org policies, but I can give permission to those who need it).
>
> Harald
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> media-types mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/media-types

---

From: Yeshwant Muthusamy <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2022 16:56:35 +0000

Harald,

Slides are ready. Will be uploading them soon (later this afternoon, my time). 

Thanks,
Yeshwant

Yeshwant Muthusamy, Ph.D. | Vice President, Standards
[email-masked] | +1 469-583-2171

www.immersion.com
2999 N. E. 191st Street, Suite 610
Aventura, FL  33180

-----Original Message-----
From: media-types <[email-masked]> On Behalf Of Harald Alvestrand
Sent: Tuesday, March 22, 2022 11:30 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [media-types] [WG] Agenda and slides uploaded

Manu and Martin, I see that you attached the slides within the agenda slide deck. Good - this is simplest!

I have uploaded a new version of "agenda slides" that includes all those slides.

Yeshwant, do you need slides, or do you intend to just present verbally on "Haptics"?

Harald

On 3/20/22 09:11, Harald Alvestrand wrote:
> https://nam10.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fdocs
> .google.com%2Fpresentation%2Fd%2F1ZJp-5X7hIl9As4GvnzHJcLFIdvHb4vF_TyuX
> zXoFc4Q%2Fedit%3Fusp%3Dsharing&amp;data=04%7C01%7C%7Ce18f6c8a2d744f41a
> 2c708da0c214354%7C4f05e41a59b8413aae19d5df3dfd0fb5%7C0%7C1%7C637835634
> 252521435%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIi
> LCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C2000&amp;sdata=%2BNaaQifiInS%2FkkHodg
> %2BzDYBiZ3dnHykUEjaUwEXMgyg%3D&amp;reserved=0
>
>
>
> https://nam10.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.
> ietf.org%2Fmailman%2Flistinfo%2Fmedia-types&amp;data=04%7C01%7C%7Ce18f
> 6c8a2d744f41a2c708da0c214354%7C4f05e41a59b8413aae19d5df3dfd0fb5%7C0%7C
> 1%7C637835634252521435%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJ
> QIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C2000&amp;sdata=hUxLoRxay
> DDHJcQdve3sE5Nnc35bw0JkF6naYsBfOFI%3D&amp;reserved=0

_______________________________________________
media-types mailing list
[email-masked]
https://nam10.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ietf.org%2Fmailman%2Flistinfo%2Fmedia-types&amp;data=04%7C01%7C%7Ce18f6c8a2d744f41a2c708da0c214354%7C4f05e41a59b8413aae19d5df3dfd0fb5%7C0%7C1%7C637835634252521435%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C2000&amp;sdata=hUxLoRxayDDHJcQdve3sE5Nnc35bw0JkF6naYsBfOFI%3D&amp;reserved=0