Subject: [media-types] [WG] Agenda draft for IETF 113

From: Harald Alvestrand <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2022 15:36:42 +0100

Hi,

I've put up a draft agenda for IETF 113.

Please take a look at 
https://github.com/alvestrand/mediaman/blob/main/agenda-ietf-113.md and 
comment before I send it in and make it official.

Copy below.

Note: Our activities list 
(https://github.com/alvestrand/mediaman/blob/main/work-items.md) shows a 
number of items in status "not started". I'm leaving them in that state 
now - we'll consider them again once our 3 first items are on their way.

Harald

  Agenda IETF 113

Meeting: Wednesday, March 23, 1300-1400 CET (Vienna timezone) Duration: 
1 hour

 1.

    Introduction, Note Well, scribe, agenda bash (5 min)

 2.

    Principles for new Top Level types (15 min)

    Presentation of draft-duerst-mediaman-toplevel (Martin Duerst): 5 min

    Discussion (10 min) Decision: Adopt or do not adopt

 3.

    Top level type "Haptics" (15 min)

    Presentation of draft-ietf-mediaman-haptics (Muthusamy): 5 min

    Discussion (10 min)

 4.

    Multiple suffixes for media types (15 min)

    Presentation of draft-ietf-mediaman-suffixes (Manu Sporny): 5 min

    Discussion (10 min)

 5.

    Wrapup, action items, followup (10 min)

---

From: Manu Sporny <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2022 11:14:52 -0400

> Presentation of draft-ietf-mediaman-suffixes (Manu Sporny): 5 min

Presentation for draft-ietf-mediaman-suffixes is attached.

-- manu

-- 
Manu Sporny - https://www.linkedin.com/in/manusporny/
Founder/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
News: Digital Bazaar Announces New Case Studies (2021)
https://www.digitalbazaar.com/