Subject: [mediactrl] Notification of new IETF ID (MSML)

From: "Adnan Saleem" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 08:55:33 GMT

A new Internet Draft has been submitted to IETF:

   Media Server Markup Language (MSML) 
   draft-saleem-msml-00 

Until the IETF publishes it you can get it here:

   http://www.convedia.com/stds/draft-saleem-msml-00.txt

This new single MSML draft replaces, and is fully compatible with, the
previous two MSML and MOML drafts.  We wanted to merge the two drafts
into a single draft and modularized the combined specification into a
set of packages. The "MSML" name was retained as everyone is familiar 
with it.

>From the MSML-00 Change Summary section:

   MSML-00 is an initial draft, however it is derived from draft-
   melanchuk-sipping-msml-06 [22] and draft-melanchuk-sipping-moml-06 
   [23]. [...] All functionality supported in [22] and [23] is supported 
   within this MSML specification, no new functionality is introduced in 
   this initial version, and there are no XML or SIP interface changes 
   introduced, allowing MSML-00 client/server implementations to be 
   fully compatible with implementations based on [22] and [23]. This 
   specification completely replaces earlier internet drafts MSML [22] 
   and MOML [23]. 

   Additional sample scripts added and includes minor wording 
   corrections. 

   Previous versions of MSML specification are defined in this internet 
   draft as MSML Core and MSML Conference Core packages. 

   Previous versions of MOML specification are defined in this internet 
   draft as MSML Dialog Core, MSML Dialog Base, and all other MSML 
   Dialog packages. 

Adnan

--------------------------
Ubiquity Software does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in this mail list and it specifically disclaims any liability with regard to these communications.
Ubiquity Software reserves the right the restrict access to any communications in violation of the Terms and Conditions of Use for this website or as otherwise deemed improper.

---

From: "Adnan Saleem" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 05:57:22 GMT

Please note that a new Internet Draft is now available at IETF:

   http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-saleem-msml-00.txt

Adnan

---

From: "Adnan Saleem" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 06:35:24 GMT

Adnan

---

From: "Adnan Saleem" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 15:57:26 GMT

Adnan