Subject: [MEDIACTRL] Presentations

From: "Eric Burger" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 03:28:57 -0700

If you have been tapped to give a presentation in Prague, please send it to me by Saturday. Thanks. 

--
Sent from my wireless e-mail device. Sorry if terse.  We all need lemonade: see <http://www.standardstrack.com/ietf/lemonade> for what lemonade is.
_______________________________________________________________________
Notice:  This email message, together with any attachments, may contain
information  of  BEA Systems,  Inc.,  its subsidiaries  and  affiliated
entities,  that may be confidential,  proprietary,  copyrighted  and/or
legally privileged, and is intended solely for the use of the individual
or entity named in this message. If you are not the intended recipient,
and have received this message in error, please immediately return this
by email and then delete it.
_______________________________________________
MEDIACTRL mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mediactrl
Supplemental Web Site:
http://www.standardstrack.com/ietf/mediactrl