Subject: [MEDIACTRL] Update of basic and vxml ivr packages

From: "McGlashan, Scott" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2007 13:05:03 +0100

The basic IVR and VoiceXML packages for the SIP Control Framework have
been updated. 

[1] A Basic Interactive Voice Response (IVR) Control Package for the
Session
                       Initiation Protocol (SIP)

The following are the major changes between the -03 and the -02 version:

   o  added "basicivr:" protocol to template dialog types which must be
      supported as values of the "src" attribute in <dialogprepare> and
      <dialogstart>.  Note alternative: "/basicivr/playannouncement"
      offered in [RFC4240].

   o  added "basicivr:" URI schema to IANA considerations

   o  Added mimetype, vadinitial and vadfinal parameters to
      'promptandrecord' dialog type

   o  updated references

Announcement:
http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/i-d-announce/current/msg14530.html

URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-boulton-ivr-control-package-03
.txt

[2] A VoiceXML Interactive Voice Response (IVR) Control Package for the
                   Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)

The following are the major changes between the -02 and the -01 version:

 o  Updated references.

Announcement:
http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/i-d-announce/current/msg14487.html

URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-boulton-ivr-vxml-control-packa
ge-02.txt

Thanks

Scott

_______________________________________________
MEDIACTRL mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mediactrl
Supplemental Web Site:
http://www.standardstrack.com/ietf/mediactrl