Subject: [MEDIACTRL] Scribe and Transcribe

From: Eric Burger <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2007 15:49:26 -0400

I need volunteers.

One note taker for Thursday Prague session.  Note taking is the easiest job:
you only need to write down decisions.  And, you get immortalized in the
proceedings!

One Jabber scribe for the Thursday Prague session.  Jabber scribing is a bit
more involved, but it guarantees you will pay attention to everything.

Please respond to me off-list.

_______________________________________________________________________
Notice:  This email message, together with any attachments, may contain
information  of  BEA Systems,  Inc.,  its subsidiaries  and  affiliated
entities,  that may be confidential,  proprietary,  copyrighted  and/or
legally privileged, and is intended solely for the use of the individual
or entity na_______
> MEDIACTRL mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mediactrl
> Supplemental Web Site:
> http://www.standardstrack.com/ietf/mediactrl

_______________________________________________________________________
Notice:  This email message, together with any attachments, may contain
information  of  BEA Systems,  Inc.,  its subsidiaries  and  affiliated
entities,  that may be confidential,  proprietary,  copyrighted  and/or
legally privileged, and is intended solely for the use of the individual
or entity named in this message. If you are not the intended recipient,
and have received this message in error, please immediately return this
by email and then delete it.

_______________________________________________
MEDIACTRL mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mediactrl
Supplemental Web Site:
http://www.standardstrack.com/ietf/mediactrl