Subject: [MEDIACTRL] Is mediactrl ar BoF or WG

From: Miguel Garcia <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 13:42:17 +0200

I must say I am confused: I don't know the status of the mediactrl. Is 
this a BoF or a WG? Or something else?

The list of active IETF WGs does not list mediactrl:
http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/wg-dir.html

The list of BoFs for IETF 68 does not list mediactrl:
http://www1.tools.ietf.org/bof/trac/wiki

The agenda for IETF 68 lists mediactrl, but misses the "BoF", so it 
might not be a BoF:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/meeting_agenda_html.cgi?meeting_num=68

So what is it? Please, can someone clarify the status of mediactrl?

Thanks

       Miguel
-- 
Miguel A. Garcia           tel:+358-50-4804586
Nokia Research Center      Helsinki, Finland

_______________________________________________
MEDIACTRL mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mediactrl
Supplemental Web Site:
http://www.standardstrack.com/ietf/mediactrl

---

From: "DOLLY, MARTIN C, ATTLABS" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 07:16:50 -0500

Miguel,

We are meeting as a WG for this meeting.

Martin 

-----Original Message-----
From: Miguel Garcia [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, March 13, 2007 7:42 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [MEDIACTRL] Is mediactrl ar BoF or WG

The agenda for IETF 68 lists mediactrl, but misses the "BoF", so it 
might not be a BoF:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/meeting_agenda_html.cgi?meeting_num=
68

Thanks

       Miguel

---

From: Miguel Garcia <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 15:17:45 +0200

Ok, thanks...

So has the WG be announced? I might have missed it.

And the WG is not listed in the the IETF WGs...
http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/wg-dir.html

/Miguel