Subject: [MEDIACTRL] Comments on draft-boulton-mediactrl-mrb-00

From: Xiao Wang <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2007 16:19:00 +0800

Hi, Folks
	I have some comments for MRB draft.

1、In page 4, the sentence of "In this model (M:M) there exists any number
of Application Servers", "N:M" is better than "M:M".

2、In page 10, the sentence of "This type of deployment suits a single Media
Server environment", it doubts me, if it is suits a single MS, why need
QUERY and MRB?

3、To In-Line model, I think we should consider the scenario that there are
more than one MRB.
Rocky: What about your opinion? If you think it is needed, you'd better to
include them. Otherwise, you would get no response as you expected, from my
view.

4、I think MS should register to MRB, it can make MRB known MS available or
unavailable.

5、For Media Server Resource Publishing Interface, I prefer to use SIP
PUBLISH, because MS supports SIP, it can reduce the complex of MS. For Media
Server Resource Consumer Interface, I think SIP SUBSCRIBE is a good choice.
So, we should make comparisons for multiple interface protocol.

Xiao

*****************************************************************
This e-mail and its attachments contain confidential information from
HUAWEI, which is intended only for the person or entity whose address is
listed above. Any use of the information contained herein in any way
(including, but not limited to, total or partial disclosure, reproduction,
or dissemination) by persons other than the intended recipient(s) is
prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by
phone or email immediately and delete it!
*****************************************************************

_______________________________________________
MEDIACTRL mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mediactrl
Supplemental Web Site:
http://www.standardstrack.com/ietf/mediactrl