Subject: Re: [MEDIACTRL] Thursday Dinner

From: "Eric Burger" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2007 09:01:48 -0700

Ha ha. Think $40 will buy dinner?  I hit send way too fast.

$50 is where dinner begins to be good.

$75 is where it is real good

$100 is great

How much can you spend for Thursday night (if you will be there)?

You can respond privately - I will not tell your boss.

Again, if you can sponsor, that would be great!

--
Sent from my wireless e-mail device. Sorry if terse.  We all need lemonade: see <http://www.standardstrack.com/ietf/lemonade> for what lemonade is.

-----Original Message-----
From: Eric Burger <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Sent: Sat Jul 21 08:58:18 2007
Subject: [MEDIACTRL] Thursday Dinner

This being Chicaco, there are a lot of very good restaurants. However, unless you are paying with something other than dollars, things can be quite expensive.

How high are you willing to go?

[ ] $30
[ ] $40

--
Sent from my wireless e-mail device. Sorry if terse.  We all need lemonade: see <http://www.standardstrack.com/ietf/lemonade> for what lemonade is.

Notice:  This email message, together with any attachments, may contain information  of  BEA Systems,  Inc.,  its subsidiaries  and  affiliated entities,  that may be confidential,  proprietary,  copyrighted  and/or legally privileged, and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity named in this message. If you are not the intended recipient, and have received this message in error, please immediately return this by email and then delete it.

_______________________________________________
MEDIACTRL mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mediactrl
Supplemental Web Site:
http://www.standardstrack.com/ietf/mediactrl

Notice:  This email message, together with any attachments, may contain information  of  BEA Systems,  Inc.,  its subsidiaries  and  affiliated entities,  that may be confidential,  proprietary,  copyrighted  and/or legally privileged, and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity named in this message. If you are not the intended recipient, and have received this message in error, please immediately return this by email and then delete it.

_______________________________________________
MEDIACTRL mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mediactrl
Supplemental Web Site:
http://www.standardstrack.com/ietf/mediactrl

---

From: "DOLLY, MARTIN C, ATTLABS" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2007 12:54:29 -0500

With or without beer  

-----Original Message-----
From: Eric Burger [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Saturday, July 21, 2007 12:02 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [MEDIACTRL] Thursday Dinner

$100 is great

--
Sent from my wireless e-mail device. Sorry if terse.  We all need
lemonade: see <http://www.standardstrack.com/ietf/lemonade> for what
lemonade is.

-----Original Message-----
From: Eric Burger <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Sent: Sat Jul 21 08:58:18 2007
Subject: [MEDIACTRL] Thursday Dinner

This being Chicaco, there are a lot of very good restaurants. However,
unless you are paying with something other than dollars, things can be
quite expensive.

[ ] $30
[ ] $40

--
Sent from my wireless e-mail device. Sorry if terse.  We all need
lemonade: see <http://www.standardstrack.com/ietf/lemonade> for what
lemonade is.

Notice:  This email message, together with any attachments, may contain
information  of  BEA Systems,  Inc.,  its subsidiaries  and  affiliated
entities,  that may be confidential,  proprietary,  copyrighted  and/or
legally privileged, and is intended solely for the use of the individual
or entity named in this message. If you are not the intended recipient,
and have received this message in error, please immediately return this
by email and then delete it.

Notice:  This email message, together with any attachments, may contain
information  of  BEA Systems,  Inc.,  its subsidiaries  and  affiliated
entities,  that may be confidential,  proprietary,  copyrighted  and/or
legally privileged, and is intended solely for the use of the individual
or entity named in this message. If you are not the intended recipient,
and have received this message in error, please immediately return this
by email and then delete it.