Subject: [MEDIACTRL] Thursday dinner: allergies / preferences

From: "Eric Burger" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2007 09:08:29 -0700

Anything you cannot eat? I've got one "no seafood." Any others?

One hint: Chicago is where all of the best beef in the U.S. goes...

--
Sent from my wireless e-mail device. Sorry if terse.  We all need lemonade: see <http://www.standardstrack.com/ietf/lemonade> for what lemonade is.

Notice:  This email message, together with any attachments, may contain information  of  BEA Systems,  Inc.,  its subsidiaries  and  affiliated entities,  that may be confidential,  proprietary,  copyrighted  and/or legally privileged, and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity named in this message. If you are not the intended recipient, and have received this message in error, please immediately return this by email and then delete it.

_______________________________________________
MEDIACTRL mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mediactrl
Supplemental Web Site:
http://www.standardstrack.com/ietf/mediactrl

---

From: "DOLLY, MARTIN C, ATTLABS" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2007 12:05:08 -0500

STEAK & BEER 

-----Original Message-----
From: Eric Burger [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Saturday, July 21, 2007 12:08 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [MEDIACTRL] Thursday dinner: allergies / preferences

--
Sent from my wireless e-mail device. Sorry if terse.  We all need
lemonade: see <http://www.standardstrack.com/ietf/lemonade> for what
lemonade is.

Notice:  This email message, together with any attachments, may contain
information  of  BEA Systems,  Inc.,  its subsidiaries  and  affiliated
entities,  that may be confidential,  proprietary,  copyrighted  and/or
legally privileged, and is intended solely for the use of the individual
or entity named in this message. If you are not the intended recipient,
and have received this message in error, please immediately return this
by email and then delete it.