Subject: [MEDIACTRL] IETF 72 Scheduling

From: Eric Burger <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 17:47:02 -0400

Due to some snafus in the RAI area, we will most likely have only a  
one-hour slot in Dublin.  My understanding is they have beer in  
Ireland, as well as some interesting spirits. Thus if we are limited  
in our formal meeting time, we may try to book an evening for work and  
relaxation.

Our one-hour agenda will be posted shortly at the IETF Meeting  
Materials web site, https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/72/materials.html

We will work this out once the (real) schedule gets published. Of  
course, if we still have our 2.5 hour slot on Tuesday, we can just go  
for a social drink, if we are forced to.
_______________________________________________
MEDIACTRL mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mediactrl
Supplemental Web Site:
http://www.standardstrack.com/ietf/mediactrl

---

From: "DOLLY, MARTIN C, ATTLABS" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 17:53:55 -0400

I may have to have one or two... 

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of Eric Burger
Sent: Monday, June 30, 2008 5:47 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [MEDIACTRL] IETF 72 Scheduling

Our one-hour agenda will be posted shortly at the IETF Meeting  
Materials web site,
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/72/materials.html