Subject: [MEDIACTRL] DRAFT Minutes Posted

From: Eric Burger <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 06:35:36 +0900

Thanks to Leon Portman!

Please review for accuracy and action items. Then do the action items.  
Quickly. Please. Thanks.

http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/09nov/minutes/mediactrl.html

---

From: "Spencer Dawkins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 17:53:03 -0600

I have revised the draft meeting minutes - thanks, Leon, for your excellent 
notes - and identified action items for the chairs, the MRB authors, and for 
Robert. Please review carefully - we aren't going to have a lot of time for 
oopsies if we're going to make the dates we discussed.

Thanks,

Spencer, as co-chair

---

From: "Spencer Dawkins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 19:14:36 -0600

Dear MediaCtrl,

Although Eric and I rarely used the word "hum", we spent roughly half the 
meeting time in Hiroshima going through the MRB Publisher and Consumer 
Interfaces looking at elements and asking "any objections? any objections?", 
and recording the sense of the room.

We would LIKE to declare consensus on the resolutions described in 
http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/09nov/minutes/mediactrl.html, and we are 
asking on-list now that you review what we reported and return fire to the 
mailing list by December 4, 2009. This will give the MRB authors time to 
look at your comments and still produce a revision that we can WGLC in 
December - that's the date we agreed on, in the meeting.

Thanks,

Spencer

---

From: "MUNSON, GARY A, ATTLABS" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 09:51:17 -0500

Hi all,

This reply is a HUM from me wrt the MRB resolutions at the meeting, with
one caveat regarding an existing question that was on the exploder and I
couldn't tell whether was addressed at the meeting. See item [10] of
Lorenzo's email from Nov. 8 and my reply same day. The ability of AS to
request multiple 'ports'/sessions in a single request, e.g., for
multiple IVR ports for an anticipated temporary surge in interactive
(prompt & collect) or legs for a conference, is really important to be
included. I assume this is in?

If I had been able to attend the mediactrl meeting (was instead at a
3GPP SA5 mtg trying to cover || tracks with w/ contentious topics), I
would have raised my hand as an "I care!" about completion of the MRB
work.

I'm checking with colleagues on whether we have any expertise to offer
on the country-specific tones item, but we probably don't. If that item
drops, so be it.

cheers,

Gary

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of Spencer Dawkins
Sent: Thursday, November 19, 2009 8:15 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [MEDIACTRL] DRAFT Minutes Revised

Dear MediaCtrl,

Although Eric and I rarely used the word "hum", we spent roughly half
the 
meeting time in Hiroshima going through the MRB Publisher and Consumer 
Interfaces looking at elements and asking "any objections? any
objections?", 
and recording the sense of the room.

asking on-list now that you review what we reported and return fire to
the 
mailing list by December 4, 2009. This will give the MRB authors time to

Thanks,

Spencer 

_______________________________________________
MEDIACTRL mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mediactrl
Supplemental Web Site:
http://www.standardstrack.com/ietf/mediactrl