Subject: [MEDIACTRL] Fw: Mediactrl Interim Call Doodle Poll

From: "Spencer Dawkins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2010 16:11:39 -0600

> MRB *WILL* have its WGLC done by the dates in the doodle poll, so  focus 
> will be on closing any open issues and completing review of call  flows. 
> First poll will be for a set of dates and a ROUGH feel for free  times. 
> Note the poll TZ is US ET; Doodle should be smart enough to  translate to 
> your time zone. We will send out another poll with finer- grain time 
> booking once we get results from this poll.
>
> The poll is here:
> http://doodle.com/267kiim3cu3phfxp

OK, I know that Eric sent this note the day after Christmas, but we really 
do need more people to fill out the poll so we can schedule a virtual 
interim with the required lead time for announcements.

Now that everyone has slept off their New Years, please fill out the poll at 
http://doodle.com/267kiim3cu3phfxp - and thanks for your support!

Spencer

---

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2010 17:12:47 -0600

You might want to specify in which Month the meeting is being scheduled.
Unless you've specified elsewhere I don't see it in this email nor on
the doodle page.  I'm assuming Feb, but March isn't unreasonable either.

Mary.

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of Spencer Dawkins
Sent: Wednesday, January 06, 2010 4:12 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [MEDIACTRL] Fw: Mediactrl Interim Call Doodle Poll

> MRB *WILL* have its WGLC done by the dates in the doodle poll, so  
> focus will be on closing any open issues and completing review of call
flows.
> Note the poll TZ is US ET; Doodle should be smart enough to  translate

> to your time zone. We will send out another poll with finer- grain 
> time booking once we get results from this poll.
>
> The poll is here:

OK, I know that Eric sent this note the day after Christmas, but we
really do need more people to fill out the poll so we can schedule a
virtual interim with the required lead time for announcements.

Now that everyone has slept off their New Years, please fill out the
poll at http://doodle.com/267kiim3cu3phfxp - and thanks for your
support!

Spencer 

_______________________________________________
MEDIACTRL mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mediactrl
Supplemental Web Site:
http://www.standardstrack.com/ietf/mediactrl

---

From: Eric Burger <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2010 18:44:16 -0500

Check out the top row of the columns. Since there are so many options,  
the "middle" of the row, where the lonely month is, is off the screen  
to the right.

The lonely month, of course, is February.

---

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2010 17:47:10 -0600

Thank you - I had missed the scroll altogether. 

Mary. 

-----Original Message-----
From: Eric Burger [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, January 06, 2010 5:44 PM
To: Barnes, Mary (RICH2:AR00)
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [MEDIACTRL] Fw: Mediactrl Interim Call Doodle Poll

Check out the top row of the columns. Since there are so many options,
the "middle" of the row, where the lonely month is, is off the screen to
the right.

---

From: "Spencer Dawkins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2010 22:20:07 -0600

As had I (hanging head sheepishly) - new entry now saved :-)

Mary, thanks for asking!

Spencer