Subject: [MEDIACTRL] IVR schema errors

From: Lorenzo Miniero <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 14:07:25 +0200

Hi Scott,

testing the examples in the call flows with validation enabled
evidenced a few errors in the IVR schema:

     * no endsync attribute is defined for the <par> element, even if it
is defined in the text;
     * <grammartypes> requires at least a <mimetype> in the schema, even
though it is described as optional in the text.

More will follow (hopefully not) as soon as I progress with the
validation work, for the mixer schema as well.

Hope that helps,
Lorenzo

-- 
Lorenzo Miniero
Meetecho s.r.l.
http://www.meetecho.com

---

From: "McGlashan, Scott" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 14:50:41 +0000

Thanks Lorenzo - expect to see the updated specs early next week. 

Scott

Sent while on the move