Subject: [MEDIACTRL] Last Call: <draft-ietf-mediactrl-6231-iana-00.txt> (IANA Registry for MEDIACTRL Interactive Voice Response Control Package) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2012 16:05:42 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the Media Server Control WG
(mediactrl) to consider the following document:
- 'IANA Registry for MEDIACTRL Interactive Voice Response Control
Package'
  <draft-ietf-mediactrl-6231-iana-00.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2012-03-08. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document creates an IANA registry for the response codes for the
   MEDIACTRL Interactive Voice Response Control Package, RFC6231.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mediactrl-6231-iana/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mediactrl-6231-iana/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.