Subject: [Medup] MEDUP non-WG meeting @ IETF-105: Slides and pad for notes

From: Hernâni Marques (p≡p foundation) <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2019 19:54:35 +0200

Dear folks

Please find the already available slides for today's MEDUP non-WG
meeting here:
https://pep.foundation/docs/ietf/105/medup/

(Missing slides, a video podcast / demo materials will be added later.)

For note-taking, the current agenda (revision 04) and additional info,
see this pad:
https://etherpad.ietf.org/p/notes-ietf-105-medup?useMonospaceFont=true

Cu, soon!

Greets

Hernani

PS:
Last IETF's material you find here:
https://pep.foundation/docs/ietf/104/medup/

The IETF-104 agenda and cleaned notes are here:
https://pep.foundation/dev/repos/internet-drafts/file/tip/medup/ietf-104

-- 
p≡p foundation: https://pep.foundation/