Subject: [Medup] MEDUP meeting @ IETF-105 in room C2 (21st floor) or remotely, 14:50-16:50 EDT

From: Hernâni Marques (p≡p foundation) <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2019 05:22:49 +0200

Dear folks

Following our meeting @ IETF-104 in Prague [1][2], we will have our
second non-WG meeting @ IETF-105 in Montreal, taking place from
14:50-16:50 EDT in room C2 (21st floor).

To know how many people to expect, it would be nice you could sign up
here (with some name):

    https://du7f.koalatux.ch/SrtXRHemfNY-xM3k-QWGKA

Please note that this time we will also provide a Jitsi/WebRTC remote
participation channel (by best effort):

    https://meet.digitale-gesellschaft.ch/medup

The current agenda is here:

https://pep.foundation/dev/repos/internet-drafts/file/tip/medup/ietf-105/agenda.txt

In that respect, if you want to present an approach / a missing piece in
scope of MEDUP or suggest other changes to the agenda, please reach out!

Cu soon & thanks!

Greets

Hernani

[1] Minutes from IETF-104:

https://pep.foundation/dev/repos/internet-drafts/file/tip/medup/ietf-104/notes-ietf-104-medup-00.txt
[2] Meeting materials and video podcast:
    https://pep.foundation/docs/ietf/104/medup/

-- 
p≡p foundation: https://pep.foundation/

---

From: Hernâni Marques (p≡p foundation) <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2019 05:45:20 +0200

>     https://du7f.koalatux.ch/SrtXRHemfNY-xM3k-QWGKA

Ehm, before getting the necessary rest, I shall mention the day to be
saved, too:

*this Wednesday (July 24th)*

(The du7f registration site and the agenda are fine in that, at least.)

Sorry for the noise & have a good night! :)

---

From: Bernie Hoeneisen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2019 16:54:48 +0200 (CEST)

Maybe it is worth pointing out that during the meeting on Wednesday 
afternoon, we are also giving a short introcuction to the pEp KeySync 
protocol designed to synchronize Private Keys among different devices 
belonging to the same user. We have sensed a lot of interest in a such a 
protocol over the recent months.

As mentioned earlier, we now have runing code and an early 
Internet Draft to specify the pEp KeySync protocol:

   https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hoeneisen-pep-keysync-00

Looking forward to see you on Wednesday!

cheers,
  Bernie

--

http://ucom.ch/
Modern Telephony Solutions and Tech Consulting for Internet Technology

On Mon, 22 Jul 2019, Hernâni Marques (p≡p foundation) wrote:

> second non-WG meeting @ IETF-105 in Montreal, taking place this
> Wednesday (July 24th) from 14:50-16:50 EDT in room C2 (21st floor).
>