Subject: [Medup] MEDUP Meeting (Wed 14:50-16:50) during IETF-105 (Montreal), mark the date

From: Bernie Hoeneisen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2019 23:44:00 +0200 (CEST)

Dear MEDUP participants

As in Prague, we are again organizing a MEDUP (Missing Elements for 
Decentralized and Usable Privacy) Non-WG meeting during IETF-105 in 
Montreal.

This meeting is scheduled for

   Wed, 2019-07-24, 14:50-16:50 (EDT)

Venue and other details will be announced later.

(Unfortunately, the slot partly conflicts with with PEARG, but we try 
arrange the agenda in a way, that the interesting stuff for PEARG folks is 
scheduled to the 2nd half.)

Don't forget to mark the date in your calendar!

c.u. in Montreal!

cheers,
  Bernie et al.

--

http://ucom.ch/
Modern Telephony Solutions and Tech Consulting for Internet Technology