Subject: Re: Add *

From: Tom-PT Taylor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 20:23:44 -0500

You raise interesting possibilities in my mind.  Remember that we have two
wildcards: "choose" and "all".  I assume you are talking about "all", and
this "all" is constrained by a preceding partial terminationID so that it
doesn't include every trunk in the office.  I could visualize such a case if
you were trying to set up the equivalent of a wideband connection (e.g. at
the T-1 or E-1 level).

That said, I can't see your proposal as being a reasonable definition of
success: if there's a failure along the line, I don't get the full wideband
connection I was asking for.

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Greene, Nancy-M [CAR:5N10:EXCH]
> Sent: Tuesday, August 31, 1999 9:46 AM
> To:   [email-masked]
> Subject:      Add *
>
> The text in section 6.3.3.1 Add, needs the following sentence:
>
> If an Add with a wildcarded TerminationId is used, the command succeeds if
> at least one termination is added.
>
> Nancy
>
> --------------------------------------------------------------------------
> Nancy M. Greene
> Internet & Service Provider Networks, Nortel Networks
> T:514-271-7221 (internal:ESN853-1077) E:[email-masked]