Subject: AuditValue

From: Nancy-M Greene <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 09:48:51 -0400

The current ABNF for AuditValue seems to be wrong. If an AuditValue with a
wildcarded terminationId is requested, the Accept cannot return more than an
audit for one termination. We have 3 choices:

1) leave the ABNF as is, and change the section 6.3.3.5 AuditValue to say
that auditing of wildcarded terminationIds is not allowed.

2) change the ABNF to allow a list of terminationIds to be returned in an
Accept, but do not allow requestedInfo return parameters to be returned per
termination.

3) change the ABNF to allow a list of terminationIds along with
requestedInfo return parameters to be returned per termination. If we choose
this options, we will need to add a "Get_More" parameter to the return
parameters to prompt the MGC to ask for more Audit results when there result
to return do not fit into one transport packet. ....

I would choose 2), with 3) being pushed to version 2.

What AuditValue also needs is a way to set a value for a requestedInfo
parameter, so that, for example, you can request information on all
terminations with a particular digitmap installed, for example. This could
also be added in version 2.

Nancy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nancy M. Greene
Internet & Service Provider Networks, Nortel Networks
T:514-271-7221 (internal:ESN853-1077) E:[email-masked]