Subject: statistics clarification

From: Nancy-M Greene <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 1999 22:20:43 -0400

Subtract allows statistics to be returned. The draft says in the Subtract
section:

"The Statistics parameter is returned to report information collected on the
Temrination or Terminations specified in the Command/ The information
reported applies to the Termination's or Terminations' existence in the
Context from which it or they are being subtracted."

I assume then that statistics are kept per termination per context, and not
just per context.

You can also get statistics per termination using AuditValue or
AuditCapabilities.

Nancy
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nancy M. Greene
Internet & Service Provider Networks, Nortel Networks
T:514-271-7221 (internal:ESN853-1077) E:[email-masked]

---

From: Brian Rosen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 1999 09:09:33 -0400

I believe this is the way it works.

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Nancy-M Greene [mailto:[email-masked]]
> Sent: Wednesday, September 01, 1999 10:21 PM
> To: [email-masked]
> Subject: statistics clarification
>
>