Subject: SDP for ATM Terminations

From: Madhu Babu <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 1999 19:15:12 +0530

( Ignore my previous mail, as Subject was missing )
Hi brian,
     RFC 2327 doesnot talk about any ATM information .Even the examples given
for ATM terminations doesnot match the SDP syntax. Is there any customization
required in SDP for ATM terminations? Or is there any SDP extensions after RFC
2327?

regards
madhubabu

---

From: Nancy-M Greene <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 1999 17:02:41 -0400

There is the liaison from the Multiservice Switching Forum that proposes
additions to SDP for ATM. I've posted a pdf and doc version at:

ftp://standards.nortelnetworks.com/megaco/docs/Wash99/msf_sdp_liaison.doc
ftp://standards.nortelnetworks.com/megaco/docs/Wash99/msf_sdp_liaison.pdf

(Brian Rosen posted a text version of this liaison to the list on Sept 9/99
(see the megaco archives at http://standards.nortelnetworks.com)

At some point, this needsto be brought to the mmusic WG which maintains sdp.

Nancy
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nancy M. Greene
Internet & Service Provider Networks, Nortel Networks
T:514-271-7221 (internal:ESN853-1077) E:[email-masked]

> ----------
> From:         Madhu Babu[SMTP:[email-masked]]
> Sent:         Tuesday, September 28, 1999 9:45 AM
> To:   [email-masked]
> Subject:      SDP for ATM Terminations
>