Subject: MEGACO reserved names

From: Abdallah Rayhan <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 1999 11:54:40 -0400

I propose make the following tokens reserved in MEGACO.
This means that they can not be used as stand alone names, e.g.,
PackageName = NAME and ItemID = NAME can not use any
reserved names.

The reason for this is that it would simplify parsing and make it easier to
detect ambiguous and syntactically incorrect expressions.

These names are:
from DigitMapValue: "T", "S", and "L"
from digitMapLetter: "A","B","C","D","S","L", "K0","K1","K2","S0","S1","S2", and
"S3"

the rest are,

ActionToken                = ("Action"                | "AN")
AccumulateToken            = ("Accumulate"            | "AM")
AddToken                   = ("Add"                   | "A")
AuditToken                 = ("Audit"                 | "AT")
AuditCapToken              = ("AuditCapability"       | "AC")
AuditValueToken            = ("AuditValue"            | "AV")
AuthToken                  = ("Authentication"        | "AU")
BothwayToken               = ("Bothway"               | "BW")
BriefToken                 = ("Brief"                 | "BR")
BufferedEventHandlingToken = ("BufferedEventHandling" | "BE")
CtxToken                   = ("Context"               | "C")
DigitMapToken              = ("DigitMap"              | "DM")
DiscardToken               = ("Discard"               | "DS")
DisconnectedToken          = ("Disconnected"          | "DC")
DelayToken                 = ("Delay"                 | "DL")
DeleteToken                = ("Delete"                | "DE")
DurationToken              = ("Duration"              | "DR")
EmergencyToken             = ("Emergency"             | "EM")
ErrorToken                 = ("Error"                 | "ER")
EventsDescriptorToken      = ("Events"                | "E")
FailoverToken              = ("Failover"              | "FL")
ForcedToken                = ("Forced"                | "FO")
GracefulToken              = ("Graceful"              | "GR")
H221Token                  = ("H221" )
H223Token                  = ("H223" )
H226Token                  = ("H226" )
HandOffToken               = ("HandOff"               | "HO")
InactiveToken              = ("Inactive"              | "IN")
IsolateToken               = ("Isolate"               | "IS")
InSvcToken                 = ("InService"             | "IV")
KeepActiveToken            = ("KeepActive"            | "KA")
LocalToken                 = ("Local"                 | "L")
LocalControlToken          = ("LocalControl"          | "O")
LoopbackToken              = ("Loopback"              | "LB")
LoopToken                  = ("Loop"                  | "LP")
MediaToken                 = ("Media"                 | "M")
MegacopToken               = ("MEGACO"                | "!")
MethodToken                = ("Method"                | "MT")
MgcIdToken                 = ("MgcIdToTry"            | "MG")
ModeToken                  = ("Mode"                  | "MO")
ModifyToken                = ("Modify"                | "MF")
ModemToken                 = ("Modem"                 | "MD")
MoveToken                  = ("Move"                  | "MV")
MuxToken                   = ("Mux"                   | "MX")
NotifyActionToken          = ("NotifyAction"          | "NA")
NotifyToken                = ("Notify"                | "N")
ObservedEventsToken        = ("ObservedEvents"        | "OE")
OnewayToken                = ("Oneway"                | "OW")
OnOffToken                 = ("OnOff"                 | "OO")
OutOfSvcToken              = ("OutOfService"          | "OS")
PackagesToken              = ("Packages"              | "PG")
PendingToken               = ("Pending"               | "PN")
PriorityToken              = ("Priority"              | "PR")
ProcessToken               = ("Process"               | "PC")
ProfileToken               = ("Profile"               | "PF")
ReasonToken                = ("Reason"                | "RE")
RecvonlyToken              = ("ReceiveOnly"           | "RC")
ReplyToken                 = ("Reply"                 | "P")
RestartToken               = ("Restart"               | "RS")
RemoteToken                = ("Remote"                | "R")
SdpToken                   = ("SDP"                   | "D")
SignalsDescriptorToken     = ("Signals"               | "SG")
SignalListToken            = ("SignalList"            | "SL")
SignalTypeToken            = ("SignalType"            | "SY")
SendonlyToken              = ("SendOnly"              | "SO")
SendrecvToken              = ("SendReceive"           | "SR")
ServicesToken              = ("Services"              | "SV")
ServiceStatesToken         = ("ServiceStates"         | "SI")
ServiceChangeToken         = ("ServiceChange"         | "SC")
ServiceChangeAddressToken  = ("ServiceChangeAddress"  | "AD")
StatsToken                 = ("Statistics"            | "SA")
StepToken                  = ("Step"                  | "SP")
StreamToken                = ("Stream"                | "ST")
SubtractToken              = ("Subtract"              | "S")
SynchISDNToken             = ("SynchISDN"             | "SN")
TagValueToken              = ("TagValue"              | "TV")
TerminationStateToken      = ("TerminationState"      | "TS")
TestToken                  = ("Test"                  | "TE")
TimeOutToken               = ("TimeOut"               | "TO")
TopologyToken              = ("Topology"              | "TP")
TransToken                 = ("Transaction"           | "T")
V18Token                   = ("V18")
V22Token                   = ("V22")
V22bisToken                = ("V22b")
V32Token                   = ("V32")
V32bisToken                = ("V32b")
V34Token                   = ("V34")
V90Token                   = ("V90")
V91Token                   = ("V91")

regards
Abdallah Rayhan