Subject: MEGACO meeting in Washington D.C.

From: "Chou, Joey" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 1999 08:14:30 -0700

Does anybody know the schedule and agenda for Megaco WG in the upcoming 46th
IETF meeting in Washington D.C.

Joey Chou

---

From: Tom-PT Taylor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 1999 11:34:03 -0400

I goofed when I sent in my original request in September -- sent it to the
ADs but not the schedulers.  Fortunately Nancy Greene spotted the oversight
and I sent my request on to the right people on Tuesday.  Deadline for
scheduling requests is next Monday.  I expect an amended agenda will come
out soon with us on it.

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Chou, Joey [SMTP:[email-masked]]
> Sent: Friday, October 15, 1999 11:15 AM
> To:   Taylor, Tom-PT [CAR:B904-I:EXCH];
> [email-masked]
> Subject:      MEGACO meeting in Washington D.C.
>