Subject: Sg16 contrs UPDATE

From: Nancy-M Greene <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 1999 16:03:06 -0400

I have put APC-1744, plus a few more SG16 contributions related to
H.248/Megaco that were missing, at

ftp://standards.nortelnetworks.com/megaco/docs/SG16RedBank99

(remember to do a refresh so your browser has the latest page...)

I expect we should be able to treat each of these SG16 contributions as if
they were each an email to this list, and comment on them appropriately.
Those of us going to the SG16 RedBank meeting Oct 18-22 would appreciate any
feedback on these contributions this week before we leave... Remember
silence can sometimes be construed as agreement.... Brian Rosen has stated
his view on proposed changes to the ABNF (see Brian's msg dated Oct 13 11:54
subject Re: Connection Changes at MG (was...)) -  are there any other views?

If you cannot unzip the files, nor read Word, let me know and I will create
pdf/txt files for you as best I can.

Nancy
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nancy M. Greene
Internet & Service Provider Networks, Nortel Networks
T:514-271-7221 (internal:ESN853-1077) E:[email-masked]

> ----------
> From:         Matt Holdrege[SMTP:[email-masked]]
> Sent:         Wednesday, October 13, 1999 2:51 PM
> To:   [email-masked]
> Subject:      APC-1744
>
> Q14'ers...
>
> I've uploaded APC-1744 (MG Initiated Call Disconnect)
> to the incoming directory.
>