Subject: auditReply

From: Chuong Nguyen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 1999 13:47:25 -0600

Text Encoding:

auditReply = ( AuditValueToken / AuditCapToken) ( contextAudit /
commandError / [EQUAL TerminationID] terminationAudit )

contextAudit = EQUAL CtxToken terminationIDList

The MG would only return contextAudit if auditRequest did not contain an

auditDescriptor.  This is one way for MGC to obtain info

about the relationship of context and termination as shown in the table in

Section 7.2.5, AuditValue w/o the auditDescriptor info.

If AuditCapabilities parameters (contextIds and terminationIds)

are the same as AuditValue and does not include the auditDescriptor,

MG should retrun contextAudit too.

Are these comments correct?

Thanks

Chuong

--
  Alcatel USA, Inc             Internet: [email-masked]
  1000 Coit Road Plano, Texas 75075           Phone:    (972) 519-4613
  **** The opinions expressed are not those of Alcatel USA, Inc ****