Subject: subscribe

From: "Henry H. Wong" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 1999 16:13:19 -0800

subscribe
[email-masked]

Best Regards,

Henry H. Wong
Chairman CEO,   SS8 NETWORKS INC.
E-mail:   [email-masked]
Cellular #:  (408) 234-6810

Worldwide Headquarters: Silicon Valley
2025 Gateway Place, Suite 318, San Jose, CA 95110
My Office:   (408) 392-8928   Fax:  (408) 436-8759    Main #:  (408) 436-8760

Advanced R&D Center: Silicon Valley North
135 Michael Cowpland Drive, Suite 200, Kanata, Ontario, K2M 2E9, Canada
My Office:   (613) 592-3798   Fax:  (613) 592-9634    Main #:  (613) 592-8450

"SS8 is the signaling solution for the Internet, just like SS7 to the PSTN"

****************************************************************************
********
This document, and any documents attached to this e-mail, contain information
from SS8 Networks Inc., and are for the sole use of the above individual or
entity.  Such information may be privileged, confidential or exempt from
disclosure under law.  Any other dissemination, distribution or copying of
this
communication is strictly prohibited.  Please notify us immediately by
telephone if you are not the intended recipient and return the original
message
to us at the above address.  We will reimburse your reasonable phone and
postage expenses for doing so.
****************************************************************************
********