Subject: Washington Issue 16 - Confusion on Virtual MGs

From: Brian Rosen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 1999 16:06:13 -0500

A number of issues were raised in the Washington meeting that
were "send to the list".  This is one of these issues, with the
problem and my suggested fix.

Problem:

A lot of questions have been raised on the list on the section on Virtual
MGs.  At the very least, this indicates that the text
is not clear enough.  At worst, it indicates that the mechanisms are not
well thought out

Proposed Solution:
Leave the text as is.  Publish a lengthily explanation as an I-D.
Leave further development to the hypothetical Phase 2.

Brian

---

From: Christian Groves <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 1999 16:24:37 +0100

G'Day All,

I agree with the solution leave it to CS2.

Cheers, Christian