Subject: Event Descriptor parameters

From: Madhu Babu <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 4 Dec 1999 12:50:08 +0530

Hi Brian,list
     Event descriptor parameter are defined for events in a package.
Are these event descriptor parameters sent mandatorily for all the events
in the event descriptor? Or will be there be any default values for these event
parameters and when required, MGC changes the value of these parameters
by mentioning these parameters with the event. Please through some light on
my query.

regards
Madhubabu
Gateway Team
Hughes Software Systems

---

From: "Rosen, Brian" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 1999 10:19:46 -0500

> by mentioning these parameters with the event. Please through
Parameters to events are not required to be specified.
When they are not specified, they take default values defined
in the package.

Parameters are keyword=value defined, so order is not important.

Brian