Subject: Wording of Optional Commands

From: "Rosen, Brian" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 1999 16:37:58 -0500

I'm editing the document.  One of the decisions was:
Use of O- (optional) in commands: If an error occurs in
        a command marked O-, succeeding commands are executed.
        If an error occurs in a command not marked O-, execution
        of succeeding commands is not attempted.

The text now states:
"If any TerminationID matching a wildcard results in an error
when executed, any commands following the wildcarded command
are not attempted.  Commands may be marked as "Optional" which
can override this behavior -if an optional command results in
an error, subsequent commands in the Transaction will be executed."

Just how more clear can we get?  Anyone got a suggestion
for a tighter definition.  I'm reluctant to use an example.

---

From: Christian Groves <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 1999 16:51:20 +0100

G'Day Brian,

One small grammatical change marked CHG>.

Cheers, Christian

> are not attempted.  Commands may be marked as "Optional" which

CHG> can override this behavior. If a command marked as "optional"
results in