Subject: Package for digital trunk with CAS signalling

From: Prakash R <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2000 22:05:47 +0530

I was trying to work out a call flow for the following setup:

Configuration                   : Trunking Gateway.
Incoming Trunk                  : Digital Trunk (E1, 2.048Mbps)
Incoming Line signaling         : CAS
Incoming Register signaling     : Both Decadic and MFR2

I was unable to trace a call through. Basically, I'm not clear about
which packages to be used. The R2 package gives line signaling also.
But, what do I do for CAS + Decadic combination?

Could anybody give me some suggestions?

- Regards,
--
Prakash R
Co-ordinating Engineer, Internet Telephony Group
===========================================================================
C-DOT (Centre for Development of Telematics)
71/1, Sneha Complex, Miller Road, Bangalore - 560052, India
Email:[email-masked], Phone:+91-80-2263399, Fax:+91-80-2263256
===========================================================================