Subject: R2 Package Last Call

From: Tom-PT Taylor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 09:24:21 -0400

I hereby invoke WG Last Call on

draft-ietf-megaco-r2package-01.txt

with a view to making it a Standards Track RFC.

I also request that any objections to making the HSS R1 package an official
work item of the Megaco WG be stated.  If none appear by Thursday, I will
make that package a WG work item.

Tom Taylor
Lead Standards Developer
Phone and FAX: +1 613 736 0961
E-mail: [email-masked]

---

From: Christian Groves <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 03:22:02 +1000

G'Day Tom,

What's the reference to the HSS R1 package that we are meant to be
agreeing to?

Cheers, Christian