Subject: Proposed New Megaco Work Item: draft-brown-supplpkgs-00.txt

From: Tom-PT Taylor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 08:26:40 -0500

Please state any objections to making draft-brown-supplpkgs-00.txt a Megaco
work item.  If I do not see any by Thursday I shall make it so.

Tom Taylor
Lead Standards Developer
Phone and FAX: +1 613 736 0961
E-mail: [email-masked]

---

From: Flemming Andreasen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2000 09:03:50 -0400

Tom

It would probably be better to rephrase this into describing the problem you
want the package to address and make that a work item. There's obviously
different ways of supporting CAS, and I see what's in here as just one proposal
that we shouldn't necessarily get locked in on.

I have the same comments on making the R1 package a work item, and additionally
a question about what the overlap between the R1 package and the
brown-supplementary package is.

-- Flemming

--
Flemming Andreasen                Phone: +1 732 452 1667
Cisco Systems                     Fax:   +1 240 359 5839