Subject: Last Call: IPPhone Profile

From: Tom-PT Taylor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2000 09:42:10 -0500

This is the third time this week I've sent this.  I'm starting to wonder if
the list is hinting a lack of consensus before I even get the word out.

 I hereby invoke WG Last Call on draft-ietf-megaco-ipphone-02.txt with a
view to making it an Informational RFC, in accordance with discussion in
Adelaide.

Tom Taylor
Lead Standards Developer
Phone and FAX: +1 613 736 0961
E-mail: [email-masked]

---

From: Peter Blatherwick <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2000 11:51:36 -0400

Tom:

I have not seen any previous messages on last call on this (although for
sure I'm anxious to finish the process).  There is some confusion.

The current Megaco IP Phone draft (02) is *NOT* what we (the authors) would
consider the last call version.  Needs to be updated for removal of
subsetting profile (issue earlier yesterday and today), and tidy up of other
minor issues.  We will try to get this updated version (03) out next week.
I realize this means we will have slipped the posting deadline for the
upcoming meeting.

I would hope that last call can be set against 03 version post-meeting.
Does this work process-wise?

We would of course be more than happy to hear any comments on 02 version in
the mean time.

-- Peter Blatherwick

-----Original Message-----
From: Taylor, Tom-PT [NORSE:B901:EXCH]
Sent: Friday, July 14, 2000 10:42
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Last Call: IPPhone Profile

Tom Taylor
Lead Standards Developer

---

From: Tom-PT Taylor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2000 11:59:14 -0400

OK, Last Call is rescinded pending recycling of the draft.  I just thought
it was time to get this moving.

> From: Blatherwick, Peter [CAR:AT14:EXCH]
> Sent: Friday, July 14, 2000 11:52 AM
> To:   Taylor, Tom-PT [NORSE:B901:EXCH];
> [email-masked]
> Subject:      RE: Last Call: IPPhone Profile
>
> Tom:
>
> The current Megaco IP Phone draft (02) is *NOT* what we (the authors)
> would consider the last call version.  Needs to be updated for removal of
> subsetting profile (issue earlier yesterday and today), and tidy up of
> other minor issues.  We will try to get this updated version (03) out next
> week.  I realize this means we will have slipped the posting deadline for
> the upcoming meeting.
>
> We would of course be more than happy to hear any comments on 02 version
> in the mean time.
>
> -- Peter Blatherwick
>