Subject: NotifyRequest

From: "Prozan, Rakefet" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 09:11:57 +0300

Hello everyone,

   Can Mg send in the same transaction more than one Notifyrequest?
(I'm not talking about a wildcarded Notifyrequest).
Does it make sense? If so,can somebody give me an example on how will
the transaction looks like?

                         many thanks,
                       Rakefet Prozan,
                      Team Manager, S/W Development
                      Nortel SBU
                      Telrad Networks
                      ESN 828-3043   Email:[email-masked]

--

                                       """
                                     -(o o)-
+---------------------------------oOO--(_)--OOo--------------+

                               .oooO         Oooo.
-------------------------------(   )---------(   )------------
                                \ (           ) /
                                 \_)         (_/

Have fun !!!