Subject: User Interface MGCP package

From: Marc Petit-Huguenin <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 12:23:42 -0700

Hi all,

We have just released an Internet Draft which defines a new MGCP package
for supporting the User Interface aspects of IP feature phones.
We look forward to your comments for improving and validating this
package.
This document is accessible at
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-petithuguenin-mgcp-ui-pkg-00.txt
or alternatively at
http://www.netergynet.com/protocols/draft-petithuguenin-mgcp-ui-pkg-00.txt

Andy Huckridge
Marc Petit-Huguenin

---

From: Jon Steer <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 20:00:12 -0400

At 12:23 PM 7/10/00 -0700, Marc Petit-Huguenin wrote:

Hi,

  Will Netergy be claiming any IP on this package?

  regards,
  jon

>http://www.netergynet.com/protocols/draft-petithuguenin-mgcp-ui-pkg-00.txt

Jon Steer -- CTO
http://www.tsemantics.com/
T!Semantics ,Inc 40 Berkeley St, Nashua N.H. 03064
phone:(603)889-1185 x203  video: (603)889-1125  fax: (603)-883-9365

---

From: Michael Brown <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2000 14:43:04 -0400

Hello,

   Not sure if you were aware of the Megaco/H.248 Annex G document which is
now at Last Call in this WG. It defines a set of packages similar to what you
are proposing. It can be obtained from I-D web site at

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-megaco-h248g-00.txt

   It might desirable to make use of these packages rather than create a new
one.

Michael Brown