Subject: RE: Caller Id

From: "Michael Brown" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 17:00:31 -0500

Yes, there is an existing draft which defines a package for CLASS. We are
doing some additional work on this package to address certain ETSI
requirements which were not covered, but the majority of the package will
remain unchanged. Actually, we will be issuing a new version of the package
with the ETSI changes very soon (hopefully within the next week), but in the
meantime, please refer to 
draft-boyle-megaco-alerting-02.txt in the individual submissions section of
the I-D index. We are hoping to take this draft to last call very soon.

Michael Brown

-----Original Message-----
From: Dan Elbert [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Wednesday, March 14, 2001 3:39 PM
To: megaco ietf
Subject: Caller Id

Hi All
Has anybody defined a package with Caller Id for an analog line ?

Dan Elbert
RADVISION