Subject: Re: Caller Id

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 16:41:44 -0500

Dan,

See: draft-boyle-megaco-alerting-01.txt

/ed guy

Media Gateway Control                                    Kevin Boyle II
                                                       C. Michael Brown
Internet Draft                                          Nortel Networks
Document: draft-boyle-megaco-alerting-01.txt               January 2001
Category: Standards Track

              Enhanced Alerting Packages for Megaco/H.248

                    Dan Elbert                                                                                                                
                    <DElbert@radv        To:     megaco ietf <[email-masked]>                                                                
                    ision.com>           cc:     (bcc: Edward Guy/Telcordia)                                                                  
                                         Subject:     Caller Id                                                                               
                    03/14/2001                                                                                                                
                    03:39 PM                                                                                                                  

Hi All
Has anybody defined a package with Caller Id for an analog line ?

Dan Elbert
RADVISION

---

From: Christian Groves <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 11:27:58 +1100

Hello Dan,

There's also a package from SG16. On caller data (attached).

Regards, Christian