Subject: FW: Last Call for the SIP-H.323 Interworking Requirements draft

From: "Tom-PT Taylor" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 11:55:27 -0500

Your attention is drawn to draft-agrawal-sip-h323-interworking-reqs-02.txt,
which the authors would like to publish as an Informational RFC.  Comments
should be addressed to the authors or the sip-h323 list
([email-masked]) rather than the Megaco list, I should think.  The
authors have set a closing date of March 27, after which I assume they will
forward the updated document to the IESG with a request to publish as an
I-RFC.

-----Original Message-----
From: Roy, Radhika R, ALCOO [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Tuesday, March 13, 2001 10:40 AM
To: Taylor, Tom-PT [NORSE:B881:EXCH]
Cc: Roy, Radhika R, ALCOO; 'Agboh, Charles'; 'Vipin Palawat'; 'Kundan
Singh'; 'Wang, Dave'; 'Hemant Agrawal'; 'Joon Maeng';
[email-masked]'; [email-masked]'; 'Scott
Bradner'
Subject: Last Call for the SIP-H.323 Interworking Requirements draft

T. Taylor
MEGACO WG Chair

Hi, Tom:

We would be pleased if you would kindly issue a last call for the following
draft:

http://internet-drafts/draft-agrawal-sip-h323-interworking-reqs-02.txt

Authors: Hemant Agrawal, Radhika R. Roy, Vipin Palawat, Alan Johnston,
Charles Agboh, David Wang, Kundan Singh, and  Henning Schulzrinne

Abstract: This document describes the requirements for the logical entity
known as the SIP-H.323 Interworking Function (SIP-H.323 IWF) that will allow
the interworking between the SIP (Session Initiation Protocol) and H.323
protocols. 

Our objective is to obtain an informational RFC number for this draft.

If you have any questions, please let me know.

Best regards,

Radhika R. Roy

AT&T
Room 3D-2C09
200 S. Laurel Avenue
Middletown, NJ 07748, USA
Tel: +1 732 420 1580
Email: [email-masked]