Subject: H.248 Implementors' Guide Additions V5 Update

From: Christian Groves <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2001 14:27:40 +1000

G'Day all,

I have come up with an interim version of the H.248 Implementors' Guide
Additions v5. It contains additional correction to ones reviewed at the
SG16 Launceston meeting.

It can be found at:
ftp://standard.pictel.com/avc-site/Incoming/
filenames:
TD-xxx_H248_Implementors_Additions_v5.doc
TD-xxx_H248_Implementors_Additions_v5.pdf

Please check it for correctness and that it contains the points
discussed on the list. There were also some corrections added that were
not discussed on the list. If you have an issue please propose a
solution giving the wording that you would like to see. As mentioned in
the introduction this document is liable to change until final approval.

v4 was my own edition and was not published to any external network/list
so please don't look for it.

Let the editor bashing begin.

Cheers, Christian

---

From: "Blatherwick, Peter" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2001 11:26:55 -0500

Hi Christian:

Quick questions (apologies if I have just been out of 
the loop for too long).  

- What are the change bars in v5 relative to? 

- Is there a complete Implementors Guide to look at, 
  including proposed additions.  If not, where can I 
  locate the latest version that the proposed additions 
  would apply to?  

Cheers,
Peter Blatherwick

-----Original Message-----
From: Christian Groves [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Thursday, March 29, 2001 23:28
To: megaco ietf; SG16
Subject: H.248 Implementors' Guide Additions V5 Update

G'Day all,

It can be found at:

Cheers, Christian