Subject: RE: Caller Id

From: "Alf Heidermark (UAB)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 10:56:15 +0100

Hello mike
do you know the relationship between your additions to cover ETSI requirements and the SG 16 package, which is at least in my understanding cover the ETSI requirements. Are they the same package or are they different.

alf 

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Brown
To: megaco ietf
Sent: 2001-03-14 23:00
Subject: RE: Caller Id

Yes, there is an existing draft which defines a package for CLASS. We
are doing some additional work on this package to address certain ETSI
requirements which were not covered, but the majority of the package
will remain unchanged. Actually, we will be issuing a new version of the
package with the ETSI changes very soon (hopefully within the next
week), but in the meantime, please refer to 

draft-boyle-megaco-alerting-02.txt in the individual submissions section
of the I-D index. We are hoping to take this draft to last call very
soon.

Michael Brown 

-----Original Message----- 
From: Dan Elbert [ mailto:[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ] 
Sent: Wednesday, March 14, 2001 3:39 PM 
To: megaco ietf 
Subject: Caller Id 

Hi All 
Has anybody defined a package with Caller Id for an analog line ? 

Dan Elbert 
RADVISION