Subject: Test specifications for SCTP(RFC 2960) and M3UA Draft 05

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2001 18:57:31 +0530

Hi ALL ,

Two  new   drafts  are  now  available    on  IETF site  under the head
of individual  draft. The  documents  are the  product  of  development
efforts of  SIGTRAN  Stacks as  standard software deliverable at Hughes
Software Systems .

        I-D Tag:    draft-hss-conformance-test-sctp-00.txt

This  document  presents  the  conformance  test specification for SCTP
protocol (RFC2960), which can be used to test SCTP implementations for
conformance to the protocol definition. The list of test is  exhaustive
and covers almost all the categories of test, except few test for timer
calculation and congestion) .

        I-D Tag  : draft-hss-conformance-test-m3ua-00.txt

This document  presents   the   test specification for M3UA (MTP3 User
Adaptation)  protocol  (Ver 05), which   can  be  used  to  test  M3UA
implementations for conformance to the  protocol  definition. The list
of test is  exhaustive  and  covers  almost all the categories of test.
This draft can also be used in conjunction with M3UA  specification by
implementors  as the pictorial  representation  of  various  scenarios
help  easy  understanding of the  protocol.

Soon, we will be submitting the other updated drafts for IUA(RFC 3097 )
and SUA /  M2UA drafts. The comments  can be sent to
[email-masked].

Thanks & Regards

Ashok

Hughes Software Systems
Electronis City , Plot#31
Sector 18 , Gurgaon - 122015
Harayana - INDIA

Telephone: + 91  124 6346666  x 2800
Internet :  [email-masked]