Subject: RE: [Megaco] (no subject)

From: "Tom-PT Taylor" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2001 08:38:08 -0400

It's available on the Megaco FTP site at
ftp://standards.nortelnetworks.com/megaco/docs/Approved/H248_ImpGuide_0106_M
SW.zip
<ftp://standards.nortelnetworks.com/megaco/docs/Approved/H248_ImpGuide_0106_
MSW.zip> 
or
ftp://standards.nortelnetworks.com/megaco/docs/Approved/H248_ImpGuide_0106.p
df
<ftp://standards.nortelnetworks.com/megaco/docs/Approved/H248_ImpGuide_0106.
pdf> 

-----Original Message-----
From: kris [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Wednesday, September 05, 2001 2:01 AM
To: megaco
Subject: [Megaco] (no subject)

hi all,
 
could anyone tell me where i can find implementor's guide for megaco.

regards
kris

---

From: Troy Cauble <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 Sep 2001 12:04:33 -0400

> ftp://standards.nortelnetworks.com/megaco/docs/Approved/H248_ImpGuide_0106_MSW.zip
> or
> ftp://standards.nortelnetworks.com/megaco/docs/Approved/H248_ImpGuide_0106.pdf

Ug, I've lost track.

Is ImpGuide_0106 the combination of the November ImpGuide, "v7",
and the Additions to the Imp Guide "v2" ?

-troy

_______________________________________________
Megaco mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/megaco