Subject: [Megaco] Few MIB Queries.

From: "Madhu Babu Brahmanapally" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2001 11:43:53 -0400

Hi Matt, All,
After going through the version 2 of the MIB draft I have the following
queries/observations,
1) The description is same for
medGwyGatewayId and medGwyGatewayLinkId
medGwyTerminationStatus and medGwyTerminationTestStatus
medGwyStatsGroup and medGwyGWControllerGroup
2) for the medGwyGatewayPort (mediaGatewayControllerPort) object, only TCP
port is addressed. The protocol field can be UDP/SCTP. There should be a
another Object for the type of protocol and this field will identify the
value taken for the ports.
3) The medGwyTermiantionName string is said to have length range 0 to 64. Is
0 length Termination Name valid??
4) the description of medGwyInvalidControllerAddress is not clear.
5) In the medGwyTerminationPropertyProfielId object the description say that
it is the "propertyId...an index into the PropertyProfile table", IMO
instead of PeropertyId the PropertyProfileId needs to be mentioned.
6) There is no field to indicate the type of encoding to be used. I remember
that earlier in some of the mails it was discussed that the encoding type
cannot be modified by the Manager and hence not place. but a read-only
object for this field will be useful.
Please, discard those comments made earlier.
Regards
Madhubabu

_______________________________________________
Megaco mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/megaco